kz_hamletmountain
Status: Denied
Reasons:
- Basically, for all the important elements in map (jumps, textures, architecture, environment), before you actually start working in hammer, you need to think at one simple thing : what new or special things my map will have/bring for the community ? This is why you need to think at a concept or a theme, before you start working in hammer. If you won’t work like this, is impossible to have a positive outcome.
- Now, I won’t speak about every element in particular, because they all have the same problem. The jumps, textures, architecture, environment you have in your map, they don’t come up with anything new or unseen before. It’s all build in a simple manner, without any fresh things, things which eventually could have made the difference between your map and any other.
- bugs : there are some bugs, but you need first to focus at what we told you above.
Suggestions:
- Like we said, try building an idea/concept/vision for your map before starting to create the actual map and be creative. I bet that you want your map to be played.
- Also adopt a theme with a related name. Yours has nothing to do with hamletmountain.
Other:
Note: Make a changelog when/if you resubmit so we can easier see what you have changed and make the process go faster.
thanks for looking through the map :) unfortunately I don't have the vmf. because of formatting, so I wont be able to do anything about it :\
Please log in to post replies.