kz_kzse_towerblock ladder SC
Hey i just found this ladder sc today, dunno if its old but w/e
here it is: http://rapidshare.de/files/29031197/ladder.rar.html
:)
[ Edited ]
someone answer..?
i have made it just once but couldn't for a demo ^^ gj ;)
nice sc.. i saw it tho, and tried it, but could never make it.. i should try it again.. gj !
Nice! It was actually not that hard, I made it 2nd time during a run and that still saves time :)
nice one, cool move. didnt thought thats possible :)
Old for me but gj
I reach the ladder but can't climb it up :(
How do u do it?
I reach the ladder but can't climb it up :(
How do u do it?
same for me.
an answer would be cool! :D
Just try to go up and jump twice, than it works
Picture
[ Edited Sat Aug 19 2006, 03:31PM ]
i dont play that map never, but it seems that its a gj, nice, ill try later
Please log in to post replies.