Problems with quality, help me!

Started by frogen
16/11/2009 20:17
Page 1 of 1
frogen16/11/2009 20:17

I normally use xviD for render, normally i get good quality, but now it sucks, idk why, i got the desintralced mode none, etc, I TRYED WITH WMV, ETC and the results are bad
There is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hLnJF7Sjqg
i like this codec and the way i use him, i love the results! but now

Some1 help? :'(

rK16/11/2009 20:21

wtf this is utube... what are you talking about? why should it be your mistake if youtube gots bad quality??

frogen16/11/2009 20:22(edited 16/11/2009 21:01)

aksoas

rK16/11/2009 20:31

sorry... please write in english. I dont understand what you want to say

frogen16/11/2009 21:02

What is happening with my Vegas/quality?

frogen16/11/2009 21:10

i get bad quality after i render it, viewing on wmv or bsplayer

maximaLz16/11/2009 21:10

Originally posted by rK
wtf this is utube... what are you talking about? why should it be your mistake if youtube gots bad quality??



rK just answered you.

frogen16/11/2009 21:14

but i get bad quality after render it, not only on youtube.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.