where can I get evolution effect?
hello, was looking for the evolution effect free, anyone know where I can download?
the effect is this: http://svp-online.weebly.com/evolution-version-2.html
videocopilot.net
but you have to pay. do not get free? :S
no. the people dont work and develop such plugins for nothing.
if you want to be a moviemaker and need plugins you have to buy them.
Originally posted by rKno. the people dont work and develop such plugins for nothing.
if you want to be a moviemaker and need plugins you have to buy them.
or u can download it as a torrent on google then use a torrent downloader program such as bittorent or utorrent(theres loads) just look for it..
Originally posted by sDM'or u can download it as a torrent on google then use a torrent downloader program such as bittorent or utorrent(theres loads) just look for it..
and this is illegal...
IMO. You are not correct person to moralize it . No1 here is. Illegality of it is not the main point when talking about such things.
I bet every single person here do use torrents, if they just know how to.
This is my opinion.
fun thing about this: u dont even need any plugins to do the stuff shown in this vid
Another funny thing is that you don't need evolution at all since it's overused, has limited usability and could be a suitable effect in like 2-5% of the time. People will also recognize it pretty easily hence looking down on your work might be kinda inevitable. I really hate it when people depend only on plugins/pre-keyed footage (like evolution) to create effects... Isn't that hard to show some creativity, isn't it?
We do not accept anything related to warez, lucky you I'm in a good mood otherwise it would have been a warning.
Thread closed.