some de_rats jumps?

Started by sexiewasd
14/08/2006 13:00
Page 1 of 1
sexiewasd14/08/2006 13:00

umm can't really call this a longjump, so it's a really far jump. anyway here it is.

http://users.adelphia.net/~rootentity/image/de_rats0000.bmp

anyway here are my questions.

1. is this old, if so sorry you can delete this
2. how hard do you think it is (Too You), also with/without b-hop and please only knife/usp and up.
3. how about backwards?

map link
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/1006

just to clarify, I do mean landing in the watter not on the edge.


[ Edited ]
[ Edited ]

Xeltic Tournament #114/08/2006 14:51

here you go

demo : http://rapidshare.de/files/29361589/rats.rar.html


this is whitout bunnyjump , i landed in water whitout hitting the ledge ^^
[ Edited Mon Aug 14 2006, 02:52PM ]

sexiewasd14/08/2006 15:21

hey thanks xeltic, closest that i have gotten is i can edgebug off of the fridge into the water, I gave up on bunnyhopping off the ledge because that isn't helping me much at all. I don't no whats wrong with me on this jump, I can get the de_train "sniper's nest to train 5" jump easy but this one just throws me off.

faker mapper14/08/2006 19:27

lol Xeltic little cheater :D you jumped around the ledge, not over it :)

http://oddysseus.de/files/faker/rats.dem

without bhop, too, but over the ledge :)

trying it with bhop later, backwards wont work for me, cause im bw-noob ^^

rating: hard

hf


[ Edited Mon Aug 14 2006, 07:29PM ]

Starz14/08/2006 20:03

Faker if u look at the line on the ss u can see he ment around it not over it ..

sexiewasd14/08/2006 20:09

over works too, i think over and around are about the same difficulty, over needs more ministrafes, but it doesn't have that pesky turn. I think in another day i'll be able to get it over the fridge.

faker mapper14/08/2006 20:16

lol haha true. but around is much easier. gonna demo that too ofc :D

/edit:

http://oddysseus.de/files/faker/rats.zip

Including:

LJ over the ledge. (rats.dem) - rating: hard
Bhop over the ledge (rats-bhop.dem) - rating: average/hard
LJ around the ledge 2x in a row (rats2.dem) - rating: easy/average
Bhop around the ledge (rats2.dem) - rating: average.

hf :)

[ Edited Mon Aug 14 2006, 08:31PM ]

raYLa14/08/2006 21:25

ehhh yo hi all. i just came home from skateboarding all day. im tired and i only got the jump backwards around the egde. maybe the jump over it will follow this evening but i dont think so. just too tired...

http://rapidshare.de/files/29402281/de_rats_around_edge.rar.html

EDIT

there you go: over the edge backwards ( it was not that hard )

http://rapidshare.de/files/29403013/de_rats_over_edge.rar.html
[ Edited Mon Aug 14 2006, 09:31PM ]

KNiFEAR14/08/2006 22:18

ray u pwn bw ;) gj

sexiewasd14/08/2006 22:43

Rayla, now your just embarrasing me... =(

raYLa14/08/2006 22:54

Oh I'm sorry, that was really not my purpose :) But as I saw your third statement: "How about backwards?" I have tried it and after 10 mins it has worked ^^ I just like jumping backwards... Do not care about this haha :P

sexiewasd17/08/2006 17:18

ahHA! I figured out my problem, after my third ministrafe i loose the rhythm and become utterly usless. well back to practicing for me. thanks for all the help guys.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.