kafds and Lolo
wtf guys !!
just look at that - http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?188327
his 254 block looks like slowmo + script - u should ban him
and this - http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?189941
imp! slowmo
Good for you to say, st1g... Just look at YOUR lj show.
P.S: I don't cheat, but I think Lolo does.
Tahahaha rofl, kafds don't cheat in my opinion but can't say anything about Lolo because I actully don't ''know'' him that well ;o
hi
haha nice found kafds
Hm, I see that lolo made a vid for u and u'r blaming him for slowmo.. and wtf making threads about players who got LJ records or WR demos which we know that are checked by eDark.. and even if kafds cheats, whats the sence if he isn't in @LJ records or doesn't got some WR demo, I personaly don't care if he did 254lj legal or not (the suspicious players doesn't upload demos)
lolo and slow mo :d
both are legal
::D
kafds<3KeltA
lolo looks strange cuz he got really slowmo-look strafes
Originally posted by st1gwtf guys !!
just look at that - http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?188327
his 254 block looks like slowmo + script - u should ban him
and this - http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?189941
imp! slowmo
i did this jump with m4 like 3 months ago, its really hard but lolo is a good countjumper, so i think he would be able to do it!
Originally posted by st1glolo looks strange cuz he got really slowmo-look strafes
Lolo is quite old player, and i dont think that he would cheat.
And kafds is not a cheater tho. llll
Failed
kafds cheater!! kill him!!
kafds clean. i checked him , he's legal. :D
Don't bump old threads please.