flex g-strafing...

Started by flexiboi
30/11/2009 14:52
Page 1 of 2
flexiboi30/11/2009 14:52(edited 30/11/2009 14:55)

Yo, im new in kz-world but I got one talent, gstrafing or doubleducking etc.
So, I did one demo @ cover and got it on demo.
Then I sent demo to my friend, who said its hacked somehow or cheated.
So I am asking you to watch demo, and hear what do you think.

Demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/dphvy6

Btw, it's my friends host.

SUBWAYZ30/11/2009 15:11(edited 30/11/2009 15:12)

No1 can check the demo if

[blockquote]Btw, it's my friends host. [/blockquote]


Anyway this is wrong section for this kind of requests.

flexiboi30/11/2009 15:20

But does it look cheated?

SUBWAYZ30/11/2009 15:28(edited 30/11/2009 15:29)

dds do look cheated, yes.

flexiboi30/11/2009 15:31

Hmh. Ill try to make it another time on my host.

Jairus30/11/2009 15:47

100 aa or something else,who knows..

flexiboi30/11/2009 15:48

Why would it be aa100? ;=)

kREWAN30/11/2009 16:17

Do you have a movie upcomming or smth like that? because the demo name is mie6 (1,2,3,4,5,6 demos?) and if you're it will explain why you are asking cuz then you'll get away from all ''cheater, scripts'' etc.. later ;d oh sry that was very offtopic..:PPppPP

flexiboi30/11/2009 16:22

Yeah, I have movie coming.

Trolis30/11/2009 17:00

You cant have a talent in A GAME lol ;d

flexiboi30/11/2009 17:04

But I can have talent spinning the mouse wheel :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #230/11/2009 17:05

Are you suspecting yourself of cheating? If not, then this is the wrong forum :|

qewi30/11/2009 17:08

Flibo got it, and no one can see if you cheat on that demo since it's not on your server.

flexiboi30/11/2009 18:57

My "friend" is. Btw, I am now trying to make that jump on my host. Just wanna to prove to that guy that I am not cheating, 'cause he thinks so.

DiDo-Grecord holder30/11/2009 19:02

Originally posted by Flibo
Are you suspecting yourself of cheating? If not, then this is the wrong forum :|

roflcopterasdmaopigzaurus!

Funksta 30/11/2009 19:17

lol.

gen4y30/11/2009 19:55

upload the map pls

SUBWAYZ30/11/2009 20:19

the map is mie/hns_mie/hns_cover/etc..

WeMeRA30/11/2009 21:01

wtf!!!!!!!!!!

heiki30/11/2009 22:47

my guess is that he wants to see if he found a "undetected" dd-script. posting it here would make ppl start flaming about it, then any admin will get eDark to check if its legal or not, and there he'll get the answer if it's "undetected" or not.

and he failed since he didnt record it on his lan.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.