weird demo bug
when I watch my demo,the player's teams are bugged. they are shown differently in kill console,e.g. my player is being shown as spec team (white in kill console) and enemies also,or even ct...screen:
http://img8.abload.de/img/bugdemor6pt.png
maybe anyone can help me out? :/
btw goku should be terrorist and fav r ct,aswells as playin football should be terrorists
If I remeber right, in mirv there is a "demo fix" option, you give it the demo and select what you want to fix and it does it.. Anyway CS is buggued as hell demo talking.. Good luck :)
the demobug occurs because the round wasnt restarted, meaning you(whoever) started recording after the start of the round. :)
as far as i know, its not fixable...might be wrong tho
it happens to everyone i think, but dunno how to remove, try dem_forcehltv 1 stuff and it could take out the bug,
try democleanup its a tool which removes shit from demo for a movie
hltv removes the shooting animation,which kinda sucks. demofix is only helping if your demo isn't complete and it removes scoreboards. :E
funny thing is,that it was fixed once I played it.
oh btw,with what fps you recommend to record demos with hlae? I always get too big files and I don't know how low I can go with the fps.
[blockquote]60fps = ultimate minimum
90fps = normal minimum
120fps = commonly used
200fps = smoothness
300fps = good smoothness even on low velocity (I recommend)
1.000fps = only for extreme slowmotion
>1.000fps = freak @boredome lol[/blockquote]
I know that capturing takes ages. My pc is very slow too and for a normal clip which I upload on utube it takes at least 1-2 days capturing. But it is it worth. why make a beautiful and lovely clip and destroy everything with a sucky quality or laggy fps?
In my opinion you should use 200-300 fps
I've been using 90 fps,and after rendering it with h264 i can just say fck it. Thanks for the help. Gonna use 200 fps then. But well,I only have 25gb space on my hard drive left,and now that I've captured a 200fps scene (40 secs) it took 22 gb already.Rendering on external fails,it would take 5 hours with vDub...
Please log in to post replies.