Test your addiction to Counter-Strike!

Started by dr0n
18/08/2006 16:56
Page 8 of 11
Tess17/08/2010 19:22

You are 21% addicted to Counterstrike.
There has been 7649 person(s) as addicted as you.

Nikša Jovanovic17/08/2010 19:58

49%

remake17/08/2010 20:01

49% here too.

HeBTeMy17/08/2010 20:31

38% :D

kREWAN17/08/2010 21:18

You are 49% addicted to Counterstrike.
There has been 16115 person(s) as addicted as you.

Strafe.tR17/08/2010 23:55

You are 54% addicted to Counterstrike.
There has been 13471 person(s) as addicted as you.

sDM18/08/2010 00:37

You are 26% addicted to Counterstrike.
There has been 7982 person(s) as addicted as you.

perd0 mapper18/08/2010 01:50

You are 66% addicted to Counterstrike.
There has been 11751 person(s) as addicted as you

A3TIUS18/08/2010 06:34

You are 82% addicted to Counterstrike.
There has been 7548 person(s) as addicted as you.

nikitich moviemaker18/08/2010 11:28

42 %

DiDo-Grecord holder18/08/2010 11:42

I wonder if a player with 100 % exists

sDM18/08/2010 16:49

13. Have you refused sex with your girlfriend/boyfriend in order to play CS?

ROFL, i wonder if someone put yes

deus?18/08/2010 16:59(edited 18/08/2010 17:05)

You are 19% addicted to Counterstrike.
There has been 7397 person(s) as addicted as you.

Have you turned down a social event in order to play CS?

I remember we had "White Nights" parties located in different parts of the city. Friend called me asking if i'd like to go, and i was jumping 255. I said like "I'll think about it". 5 mins later i did my 255x2 and went to party ;D

V0ncH...18/08/2010 17:43(edited 18/08/2010 17:47)

You are 28% addicted to Counterstrike.
There has been 13479 person(s) as addicted as you.

lol deus, thats sick :D

Egorichstep18/08/2010 18:25

43. If you were in a 1 on 1 situation in real life would u say knives?
lol. 40%

VOOD18/08/2010 22:36

You answered yes to 13 of 43 questions.

You are 31% addicted to Counterstrike.
There has been 9852 person(s) as addicted as you.

akse18/08/2010 23:13

You are 42% addicted to Counterstrike.

Punk^18/08/2010 23:19

Originally posted by A3T!U$`
You are 82% addicted to Counterstrike.
There has been 7548 person(s) as addicted as you.

:o


OT: 49 here.

kr0ll19/08/2010 11:10

You answered yes to 29 of 43 questions.

You are 68% addicted to Counterstrike.
There has been 18756 person(s) as addicted as you.

Hartelion19/08/2010 13:14

58% (lol)
I'm sure I'm way more addicted than that. ._.

Page 8 of 11

Please log in to post replies.