sKiCg Minimovie

Started by Lazze
06/12/2009 00:25
Page 1 of 2
Lazze06/12/2009 00:25

Hi there.

Download (Includes Demos): Here

Youtube: Here

Enjoy!.

k a f f e e06/12/2009 00:49

that was rly enjoyable, gj

maximaLz06/12/2009 01:27

These colours were totally sick. I'm fan.

Dsnts06/12/2009 01:30

really nice :)

WeMeRA06/12/2009 09:31

FUCKING AWESOME!

uffo.06/12/2009 13:34

Nice

kot7k06/12/2009 14:33

uber combos :) gj

lalevUl06/12/2009 15:08

Uber nice movie!
Sick and new jumpS!

|Hunter|06/12/2009 19:20

Originally posted by WeMeRA:PpPP
FUCKING AWESOME!

m0ver06/12/2009 20:50

I loved it, nice!

Ggs`07/12/2009 00:34(edited 07/12/2009 00:35)

oops, delete it plz

Ggs`07/12/2009 00:34

great job!

PepoMerca07/12/2009 01:11

skicg s2

3ss07/12/2009 01:49

i love that part in nuke dd. :)

Lazze12/12/2009 15:04

Thanks everybody

btw: Sry for bump or whatever it is. Forgot the thread :).

juanzEEt12/12/2009 16:55

gj both

I like too.

V0ncH...12/12/2009 20:00

really nice editing and jumps gj

vilaca-13/12/2009 03:18

didnt saw it the first time you posted it xP really uber colors.

btw so effects were ugly xb like those wavy things on tedbundy jump

Dacca13/12/2009 03:48

Too many effects! Couldn't see the jumps clearly.

kraster13/12/2009 04:19

suck

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.