Suspicion: KeltA

Started by RAJU
07/12/2009 12:08
Read-Only
Page 1 of 3
RAJU07/12/2009 12:08

discuss,

Jairus07/12/2009 12:35

Stop making a stupid threads...KeltA will never cheat..

Punk^07/12/2009 13:05

Proof? Reasons why you think he cheat?
You can't just create a topic and not say why you suspect him.

aftermatch-_-07/12/2009 13:09

kelta only cheats on his 360 flips, daaah ?

RAJU07/12/2009 13:15

yes kelta cheats, he uses some backprogram or smth

SUBWAYZ07/12/2009 13:34(edited 07/12/2009 13:47)

The storyline (as far as I know)

The talk about "back-program" usage started when MoNk just pm'ed in example me (and seems like he did to RAJU also) and told me he had hack KeltA and spr1n are using. I don't wanna believe in it, and I wouldn't take MoNk too serious.

By MoNk's words, the back-program is something like KZH, a script by-passer which allowes you to "code" things like bhops in it and repeat 'em while in run.

I'm personally thinking he is once again talking crap and thinks he gets some respect and attention by having "private hacks".

Pqst`07/12/2009 14:47

kill urself...

aftermatch-_-07/12/2009 14:50

lol enough with this kelta suspicion pls, its kinda obvious that he's clean lol ???

WeMeRA07/12/2009 15:05

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
lol enough with this kelta suspicion pls, its kinda obvious that he's clean lol ???


+1000

Punk^07/12/2009 15:59

Originally posted by RAJU
yes kelta cheats, he uses some backprogram or smth

Give me proof or arguments, or stf*.

RAJU07/12/2009 16:18

no i wont give u a shit, cuz u suck

Krzywy07/12/2009 16:54

Originally posted by Jairus
Stop making a stupid threads...KeltA will never cheat..


-1

яєsρєcт07/12/2009 17:15(edited 07/12/2009 17:16)

Originally posted by RAJU
no i wont give u a shit, cuz u suck



Good job! Once again you just proved you're the #1 retard in this community.

On topic: KeltA is 100% clear.

kafds07/12/2009 17:26

KeltA is clear.

MoNk + RAJU are both idiots.

xPaw mapper07/12/2009 17:28(edited 07/12/2009 17:28)

And you are devil.

kafds
Posts: 666

EDIT: 667 already -_-

RAJU07/12/2009 17:41

kelta is clear my ass,

KeltA07/12/2009 17:53

how idiot this man can be :D

RAJU07/12/2009 18:02

ur mom is idiot,

NFS07/12/2009 18:14

Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
The storyline (as far as I know)

The talk about "back-program" usage started when MoNk just pm'ed in example me (and seems like he did to RAJU also) and told me he had hack KeltA and spr1n are using. I don't wanna believe in it, and I wouldn't take MoNk too serious.

By MoNk's words, the back-program is something like KZH, a script by-passer which allowes you to "code" things like bhops in it and repeat 'em while in run.

I'm personally thinking he is once again talking crap and thinks he gets some respect and attention by having "private hacks".

its called movement recorder

ive made a research and tried to code a program like this myself just to make anti´cheat for it, this program is on youtube by some guy its fucking amazing ^^

Punk^07/12/2009 18:36

Originally posted by RAJU
kelta is clear my ass,

Raju... honestly. Grow up.
I'm asking you to present me with some kind of evidence of KeltA's cheat or at least tell me what makes you suspicious.
Don't act like MoNk, just because you two are "playmates".

Page 1 of 3