idea for lj blocks.
Hi XJ,
here i made a simple 224 lj block in which you can jump lj, cj (in the "new" way, too) hj, bj, and if you press a button wj.
i only did 224 cause i only want to show you this and i really would like you to give your opinion (constructive opinion, lol).
pic of lj,cj,hj,bj:
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5591/ljblock.jpg (Just dont see the textures, i used halflife.wad and anything else xD)
pic when you press the button:
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5835/ljblock2.jpg (again the same aboute the txtures xD)
I won't do anything nice because of my horrible vhe skills, so it would be better if any good mapper use this idea, lol.
PD. i'll add JJ blocks :O
mm... nice idea
Hm, the idea is good, but what would you use it for?
I like the idea, i might use it sometime, but let me see if i got it right . It would save space also ]
http://i47.tinypic.com/2j2ixco.jpg Check the pic and tell me
I had the idea of a map with "complex" blocks, which means that you just pick the distance, and do the jump in any technique you want. And, by the way, it's easily possible to make it WJ-compactible without pressing a button.
Originally posted by sn00p -_*I like the idea, i might use it sometime, but let me see if i got it right . It would save space also ]
http://i47.tinypic.com/2j2ixco.jpg Check the pic and tell me
that's right. you can jump many techniques in the distance that you want. it saves a lot of space.
here y make the pics again so you understand better:
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/4729/blockj.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4261/block2.jpg
I see, thanks for that :D I like your idea ;)
Nice idea dude Gj!
only u need some looks good texture :)
great idea damn :D
Post Scriptum: there will be a kz_lj3?
maybe.. read this:
i need some people good at this:
Mapping
Map testing
I have some great ideas. but i need a (pro) mapper who can "map" all my ideas.
if i have someone good at making terxtures and maping, we could upload the map as an LJ map (non-oficial, i guess). but as i said before, i need slaves to do this, lol XD
PD. i can add a secret room :D me loves making secret roomz, lol.
Originally posted by cookie.csmaybe.. read this:
i need some people good at this:Texturing
Mapping
Map testing
I have some great ideas. but i need a (pro) mapper who can "map" all my ideas.
if i have someone good at making terxtures and maping, we could upload the map as an LJ map (non-oficial, i guess). but as i said before, i need slaves to do this, lol XD
PD. i can add a secret room :D me loves making secret roomz, lol.
yez, me likez secret roomz az much az I likez turtlez!!!!!!!!!!!! You hidey it goood.
(I'm tired)
Originally posted by cookie.csmaybe.. read this:
i need some people good at this:Texturing
Mapping
Map testing
I have some great ideas. but i need a (pro) mapper who can "map" all my ideas.
if i have someone good at making terxtures and maping, we could upload the map as an LJ map (non-oficial, i guess). but as i said before, i need slaves to do this, lol XD
PD. i can add a secret room :D me loves making secret roomz, lol.
I'd help with it on the weekend, when i got time
really thank you, lol. i finished school today, so now i have some freetime to start with all the stuid stuff like mapping.
i NEED textures. i don't hava any idea of textures.
rip them :))
cool idea! decided to open my dusty hammer and try to make my own too: http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5397/asdtx.jpg. probably gonna add drop bhop and change some things in there later :]
there is a problem with your map.. the thing is that the hj block can't be the same height than the wj. because the edgefriction would afect the pre strafe of the wj, so you would need cjdrop.
thanks for the info, didn't know about it :p
RemaKe` sux <3
sn00p hi buddy! <3 how's going with the map you made a movie of?
EDT: btw, your idea won't save any space if you're going to turn it into a longjumping map.. it's hard to explain why, but think about the easy and hard distances of the longjump and weirdjump - you use the same block for both. You should change some stuff and it would work well.
Shit, i have to agree with that cocksucker pussyfucker remake, he's fucking seriously right, goddamnit. I'd make three types of fuckin complexxx blocs, you motherfucker:
1.HJ+BHOP
2.LJ+DROP BHOP
3.CJ+WJ+LADDER
shit man, i guess my fucking idea is good
Please log in to post replies.