Need Moviemaker =D

Started by MMk~
11/12/2009 14:43
Page 1 of 1
MMk~11/12/2009 14:43

Hi my name is martin carlsson! ingame nick: mmk
ive just started 10aa/kz and i have like ~20 demos.
before i started 10aa , i have jumped like 2 years of 100aa.
so the jumps are good for being the first demos @ this.
the jumps is made in regular cs 1.6 maps , and 1 hidenseek map.

The editor must not be the best but not the first movie or something like that :o , i searching for a good looking movie:P , hmm that was all i think if u have any questions just write and i answer :) , hope someone is interessted :D

- MMk

screz21/03/2010 21:20

I can write you napraya movie my steam dakelo

JekkT22/03/2010 10:35

Originally posted by MMk~
The editor must not be the best but not the first movie or something like that :o

- MMk



Why? I've never done a real movie either and I don't think I'm sooo bad. :E

k a f f e e22/03/2010 11:59

well with "something like that" i guess hes also talking about small videos ect... he's just looking for a decent editer who didnt dl vegas yesterday and wanna try out puttin some avis together ;>

gl with your search

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.