r_detailtextures
Started by kraster
12/12/2009 17:23
Page 1 of 1
kraster12/12/2009 17:23
Please don't use r_detailtextures in movies, its looks sucks, thanks
Lazze12/12/2009 17:35
Well if that's your opinion, fine. But don't tell other people what to do, and what not to do. That is their own decision.
kraster12/12/2009 17:44(edited 12/12/2009 17:51)
Originally posted by LazZe^^Well if that's your opinion, fine. But don't tell other people what to do, and what not to do. That is their own decision.
I'm not saying I would ask
and
pic cool ye?
rK12/12/2009 18:04
you are talking about high quality textures generally. but you just show us now a picture of the epilepsy detailtextures. dont know what you want to say now.
anyways, its the decision of the moviemaker and in most cases, especially the commonly used detailtextures, they look better than default
Lazze12/12/2009 19:00
Originally posted by krasterOriginally posted by LazZe^^Well if that's your opinion, fine. But don't tell other people what to do, and what not to do. That is their own decision.
I'm not saying I would ask
and
pic cool ye?
Sure. I used detail textures so what?. As rk said, you where talking to all moviemakers. You are not the only person in the world. Others might like it, you might not. Thats totaly fine, just keep it for yourself next time.
Lolo`12/12/2009 19:29
ban
kraster12/12/2009 19:39
ok del thread..
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.