ikm likes re-textures

Started by lonewolf VIP
13/12/2009 00:05
Page 1 of 1
lonewolf VIP13/12/2009 00:05

hi guys, I am a good painter and these days I learned how to do some re-texturing, so I want to help you movie makers :)

weapons re-textures, players re-textures, name of the player on the model, images of your clan on the knife, new gloves, new skins, recolors, etc

I can paint and can do good recolors too.

some works:
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8871/screen7.jpg
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/46/screen5ga.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5962/screen6l.jpg
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3430/kzbrazilknife.jpg
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/816/ikme.jpg
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1183/terrorl.jpg (I am still doing)
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/226/93154293.jpg

email me if you want: igorkelvin (at) gmail.com

V0ncH...13/12/2009 10:46

thnx it will be benefitial but maybe do main countries because lots of moviemakers do movies of different country people

Lolo`13/12/2009 15:54

No , do not make any models , skins , textures with flags or smth. its fuckin racism and totally sux.

Break down barriers that separate people ffs

V0ncH...13/12/2009 16:34

damn lolo you're so right, thanks for saying that

lonewolf VIP13/12/2009 19:10(edited 13/12/2009 19:12)

sorry, you dont get the purpose. I am not doing only Flags re-textures for exemple. I have done some, but what I really want to do its not it. Its real painting, real re-color. For exemple Gign with black clothes, our without mask, or without shoes. or with different usp. Is that what I do.

never tried, but maybe a new "r_detaltexture" for exemple.

rK13/12/2009 20:35

Originally posted by ikm
exemple.

example

boom.dll13/12/2009 20:58

Originally posted by rK
Originally posted by ikm
exemple.

example

deinstall :D

lonewolf VIP13/12/2009 23:06

Originally posted by rK
example

thanks

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.