problem with frostgrenade plugin

Started by scorefax
14/12/2009 19:32
Page 1 of 1
scorefax14/12/2009 19:32

hi

I've downloaded the frostgrenade plugin from this link


http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=41126

and there is a long text about the cvars


Cvars:
fn_enabled (default 1) - toggles the plugin.
fn_override (default 1) - if set, frost grenades override your regular grenades. otherwise, you have to type /fn or /frostnade to buy one.
fn_nadetypes (default 4) - controls which grenades can be frost grenades. 1 = flashbang, 2 = HE grenade, 4 = smoke grenade — add the numbers together for multiple grenade types.
fn_teams (default 3) - which teams are allowed to buy/use frost grenades. 1 = T only, 2 = CT only, 3 = both teams.
fn_price (default 300) - how much a frost grenade costs, if not using fn_override.
fn_icon (default 1) - controls when the snowflake icon is shown. if set to 1, it is show when you own a frost grenade. if set to 2, it is shown when you are chilled or frozen. if set to 0, it is never shown.
fn_limit (default 0) - if set above 0, you can only buy this many frost grenades per life, if not using fn_override.
fn_buyzone (default 1) - if you have to be in a buyzone to buy a frost grenade, if not using fn_override.
fn_color (default "0 206 209") - the RGB color of the frost grenade. set this to "team" to use the color of the team of the player who threw it.
fn_by_radius (default 0.0) - if set above 0.0, frost grenades work slightly differently. they will always chill you, and will always freeze you if you are at least this percentage close to the blast. ie: set this to 60.0, and you will always be frozen if you are at least 60% from the edge of the circle to the center. suggested by X-olent.
fn_hitself (default 1) - if a player can be hit by his own frost grenade.
fn_los (default 1) - if a player has to be in the line of sight of a frost grenade to get hit by it.
fn_maxdamage (default 20.0) - damage dealt to a player at the center of the blast.
fn_mindamage (default 1.0) - damage dealt to a player at the edge of the blast.
fn_chill_maxchance (default 100.0) - chance that a player at the center of the blast will get chilled, if not using fn_by_radius.
fn_chill_minchance (default 100.0) - chance that a player at the edge of the blast will get chilled, if not using fn_by_radius.
fn_chill_duration (default 7.0) - how long, in seconds, the chill effect lasts.
fn_chill_variance (default 1.0) - the variance in how long the chill lasts. ie: duration = 7.0, variance = 1.0, it can last anywhere from 6.0 to 8.0 seconds.
fn_chill_speed (default 60.0) - the percentage of regular speed that a player moves while chilled.
fn_freeze_maxchance (default 110.0) - chance that a player at the center of the blast will get frozen, if not using fn_by_radius.
fn_freeze_minchance (default 40.0) - chance that a player at the edge of the blast will get frozen, if not using fn_by_radius.
fn_freeze_duration (default 4.0) - how long, in seconds, the freeze effect lasts.
fn_freeze_variance (default 0.5) - the variance in how long the freeze lasts. ie: duration = 4.0, variance = 0.5, it can last anywhere from 3.5 to 4.5 seconds.


But how can I create a working file, which uses this long text, that I can use these commands ingame?

Thanks

Just paste the commands which you want to change (not default) to amxx.cfg

scorefax16/12/2009 16:46

I dont want do change anything, I just need any file, which uses these commands.
Because in the past when I downloaded some amx plugins, there were a plugin file .amx(x) and a scripting file .sma and a config file .cfg

but now I just have the plugin file so the frostnade.amx and all these cvar commands, so now I need any file which uses these commands, so that the plugin works.
Because now with just the plugin file, the plugin doenst work, so I need any file which uses these information from above, so that the plugin works

THANKS

Oddi^16/12/2009 18:15(edited 16/12/2009 18:16)

Just type all those commands to your amxx.cfg

яєsρєcт16/12/2009 19:52(edited 16/12/2009 19:53)

If there's no .cfg or .ini file with a plugin that means that you need to use amxx.cfg for its commands. That's what is that file created for.

I use to have public hidenseek server and I was using frost nade plugin in the past. It was working very fine for me.

scorefax16/12/2009 21:36

It still doenst work.
Do I just have to write all these commands at the end of the amxx.cfg like this

fn_enabled 1

fn_override 1

fn_nadetypes 4


But what if it says for example


fn_price (default 300) - how much a frost grenade costs, if not using fn_override.


What do I have to do if I have fn_override 1?

Do I have to leave this command out or just dont write any value behind it, so just write

fn_price ??

And how do I have to activate this plugin, or is it activated automatically?

Oddi^17/12/2009 05:32

1. yes

2. you choose the price. If you want them to cost $300 you type fn_price 300 and if you want them to cost $700, you type fn_price 700. If you wont write it to amxx.cfg, it will stay default which apparently is 300.

It will be activated automatically or fn_enabled 1

Remember, you need to turn on these modules to get this plugin work:

# Cstrike Module
# Fakemeta Module
# Ham Sandwich Module

scorefax18/12/2009 14:05

and how can I turn on these modules?
or maybe the modules which are meant seriously

Aleksa Nikolic10/02/2010 22:09

You need some modules for froshtnades. I have them. If you want i will send them to you. DO you want?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.