Jailbreak plugin FIX IT PLZ

Started by Haga^
15/12/2009 22:03
Page 1 of 1
Haga^15/12/2009 22:03

Hey, recently I've been trying to get a good jailbreak plugin with last request.. Ive tried to google it and allied-modders and other sites.
But all say there is no official plugin.. It seems impossible to find last request plugin for jailbreak.. But I found the code for one I hope.. But I can't compile it to .amxx so can anyone help me? plz..
heres the code to the whole plugin i think..
http://code.google.com/p/jailbreaktn/source/browse/trunk/jailbreak_tn.sma?spec=svn20&r=20

Here's the ip for one server that is using a well working jailbreak plugin
74.81.90.122:27017

PS: It's many people that wants this plugin (including me) so please help :) I'd be very thankful :D

[KN]KraXXXel16/12/2009 00:35(edited 16/12/2009 00:35)

Mh "you´re doing it wrong"
www.deinemudda-clan.com/download/NEIIIN/jail.JPG

Haga^16/12/2009 20:23

ok well can u upload the plugin? :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.