I want to learn Swedish

Started by V0ncH...
16/12/2009 10:30
Page 4 of 4
heiss05/01/2010 18:02(edited 05/01/2010 18:38)

din morsa är en mjölk bil :D

KNiFEAR05/01/2010 20:24

actually, in Sweden we write words together, so "mjölk bil" (milk car) becomes "mjölkbil" (milkcar).

though 50% of the population disregards this for some reason (or they simply don't know about one of the most fundamental rules of their own language). And yes: periods are written outside of parenthesis, unlike the english practice that use them inside (i.e. (foo.)).

Gött mos va?

aaapo06/01/2010 15:02

Tango är en hund. That's all I know after 6 years of studying swedish..

V0ncH...06/01/2010 17:54(edited 06/01/2010 17:54)

tja, Jag heter aaqil and ar teh leet surfer

HymeX10/01/2010 02:13

LAPA SYLTA! na but seriously this is all swedish is about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DgO6Ttn7rU&translated=1

strndlr12/01/2010 15:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcolhs6x0Ug

V0ncH...15/01/2010 11:07

lol at the song

kREWAN15/01/2010 15:27

Originally posted by cC|SpiNe
You say "Jag är frÃ¥n Storbrittanien(UK) och studerar kz och surf."


and actually the Swedish language is actually quite easy to learn, simple grammar and verb tenses. The only thing would be en/ett, which is hard for a foreigner if you're not used to that.

I hope you're are joking Sweden have one of the worlds hardest grammar -.-

Here you got some phrases:
Hej, jag heter .... = Hello my name is ....
Hur mår du? = Are you okej?, How are you?
Jag gillar feta brudar = I'm fine
Korv är gott, särskillt dem med vitsÃ¥s i = I like hotdogs (y)
Jag heter .... och gillar att spela kz, cod4 etc.. = My name is.... and I like to play kz , cod etc...

st0ka15/01/2010 18:41

All the Swedish I know, comes down to svenska (Swedish?) and knella de (I think it meant "fuck you" or something). :E

WeMeRA15/01/2010 18:49

"Jag gillar feta brudar - I'm fine"

LOLD SO HARD!

cC|SpiNe15/01/2010 22:39

Originally posted by kREWAN;>
Originally posted by cC|SpiNe
You say "Jag är frÃ¥n Storbrittanien(UK) och studerar kz och surf."


and actually the Swedish language is actually quite easy to learn, simple grammar and verb tenses. The only thing would be en/ett, which is hard for a foreigner if you're not used to that.

I hope you're are joking Sweden have one of the worlds hardest grammar -.-



Actually it's pretty easy compared to most languages, simple sentence structure, straighforward pronouns. The prepositions can be tricky but they are different in any language so its just basically vocabulary and obviously I know more about learning Swedish than the swedes because it doesnt really count as you guys "learning" it :P

twinkgirll16/01/2010 01:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkHRNrMmkvg&feature=player_embedded glhf

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.