KZ History?

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
16/12/2009 18:52
Page 1 of 1
DiDo-Grecord holder16/12/2009 18:52(edited 16/12/2009 20:46)

What happened to this project .. I remember it was in the main menu under donate ? I guess you have no time but.. it was cool to read about how kreedz did the first map etc etc. and even I saw a thread "what means kreedz" so it will be good for the site and the newcomers here to know everything about their game .

faker mapper16/12/2009 20:48

Moved to Suggestions forum.

I think it would be a good idea if some of the oldschool guys write a bit about it and make it a cool and complete text.

DiDo-Grecord holder16/12/2009 22:20

It was writen but it disappeared

Punk^16/12/2009 22:41

Do you mean http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?67572 vodka? or?

Dacca17/12/2009 00:24

No. There was an article about the beginning of Kreedz, former communities, etc.

DiDo-Grecord holder17/12/2009 08:16

haha now I see that the hole under donate is fixed =D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.