Diablo 2 LOD BN

Started by Krzywy
17/12/2009 01:40
Page 1 of 1
Krzywy17/12/2009 01:40(edited 17/12/2009 01:41)

Who play diablo? Acc name/lvl/character/Relam??
I have 95 paladin 88 paladin and 88 barb acc name Innostian relam Europe

SchlumPF27/12/2009 01:22

ive lost my serial code so i didnt play d2 for a while but i had a 95 hardcore char (frostmage), a 97 normal ladder frostmage and different other toons of lvl 9x but i was only looking for my hc mage (gearing it and doing the last few levels but i then stopped playing d2).

akse30/03/2010 14:41

I play only Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction and finished it like 5-7 times :P

Fliborecord holder Tournament #216/04/2010 14:05

Started a few days ago again, I have a 89 level blizz sorc at the moment @ SCL Europe.

Krzywy18/09/2010 15:26

new restart ladder is 28.09 anybody wanna play
with me?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.