kz_ins_ancientgardens

Started by Ovidiu Dumitru
18/12/2009 13:31
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Ovidiu Dumitru18/12/2009 13:31(edited 18/12/2009 13:32)

Status: Accepted

Release:

- next map release.

Bugs:

- owned
wallbugs: found 1 -> http://kzemo.com/xj/ancientgardens/kz_ins_ancientgardens0003.png
light bugs: http://kzemo.com/xj/ancientgardens/kz_ins_ancientgardens0001.png http://kzemo.com/xj/ancientgardens/kz_ins_ancientgardens0002.png

- dEMolite
Some blackstones
http://demolite.climbers-germany.de/mapcheck/kz_ins_acientgardens/blackstone01.jpg http://demolite.climbers-germany.de/mapcheck/kz_ins_acientgardens/blackstone02.jpg http://demolite.climbers-germany.de/mapcheck/kz_ins_acientgardens/blackstone03.jpg

- faker
If you miss one particular teleporter you'll get teleported back into a wall and stuck into the wall and can't go on with your climb

- CyclopP
http://i47.tinypic.com/2qmzrsk.jpg try to make something there, because it doesn’t look so good. Water flowing from ? And also take a look at the clip texture that covers the river.

Suggestion:

-

Other:

- Try to fix the mentioned problems and resubmit.

Note: Make a changelog when/if you resubmit so we can easier see what you have changed and make the process go faster.

Pieshels mapper18/12/2009 14:09

This thread made my day Almost good as christmas to me.
I see that you have worked hard and I will try to fix as much as I can.
Really big thanks to mapcheck team. I appreciate your hard work on mapchecking (as this one took ~3 months) LOVE <3

- Those blackstones are very hard to fix. I have tried many ways.
- actually, that one is a texture bug and the other is a lightbug, I will try to fix that (and other TBs in that area). And those lightbugs are just random.

New version coming this weekend (hopefully).

faker mapper18/12/2009 14:53

- faker
If you miss one particular teleporter you'll get teleported back into a wall and stuck into the wall and can't go on with your climb



Here you go with the screenshots:
Falling here:
http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/kz_ins_ancientgardens0000.jpg
Will get you teleported and stuck (!) in here:
http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/kz_ins_ancientgardens0001.jpg
This means your run is screwed, you can't get it without noclip.

This is very important, please fix it!

-

Other than that, there are several "bridges" that are non-solid, making people try to walk over it and fall down:

http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/kz_ins_ancientgardens0003.jpg

This is very very fustrating, especially if you play the map without checkpoints!

It would be more than appreciated if you could find a more realistic way to block this.

Thanks for your efforts and good luck

Pieshels mapper18/12/2009 15:04

Ok, I will put something there.
By the way (I don't know if that is in your version) there are few other places that ARE solid where they shouldn't be. I will fix that too (by adding something or w/e)

Thanks for screenshots.

Pieshels mapper20/12/2009 19:05

Resubmitted.
Changelog included.

Waiting for results. ;)

(Sorry for dp, *BUMP*)

Page 1 of 1