Forefinger or Middlefinger?

Started by maniac
25/08/2006 03:20
Page 2 of 3
ichirou25/08/2006 17:39

left bigtoe ftw

maniac25/08/2006 20:09

no DHT-,
I thought that it is usual to use the forefinger.
And after I have seen the movie of tarGet i asked me wich finger other jumpers prefer... thats it.

AnGie*07/09/2006 06:20

lol blood_dood :P

ScooteR07/09/2006 12:58

point finger ftw

eXcaL Tournament #207/09/2006 13:28

middle finger fo sho

forefinger

Tupac07/09/2006 15:24

forefinger

Chrizzy

me2

pHs^07/09/2006 17:09

forefinger :)

theL0w^07/09/2006 18:45

my second finger from left :P

iv4n07/09/2006 19:57

I use pinkie when am on the phone for lj :D and i wonder why i cant do 210...
jk^^

real:
i use index finger (point/forefinger) on MWUP
maybe its better for stability and strafin but i think middle finger looks gay...

Z0ck3rOO707/09/2006 20:14

middlefinger ftw! :D

n!ghtmare08/09/2006 19:27

middlefinger for sure

Schwabba08/09/2006 20:44

forefinger

mwheeldown09/09/2006 14:24

middle finger ftw :>

TAnAP_09/09/2006 14:54

middlefinger

madturtle20/09/2006 01:53

Forefinger ftw :D

madturtle20/09/2006 01:54

Forefinger ftw :D

kzno`Psycho20/09/2006 09:54

ichirou said: left bigtoe ftw

nice :P I use the fuck you finger ;)

kzno`Psycho20/09/2006 09:54

ichirou said: left bigtoe ftw

nice :P I use the fuck you finger ;)

kzno`Psycho20/09/2006 09:55

sry 4 doubble post :/ didn't see the first

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.