uq_streetclimb

Started by faker mapper
21/12/2009 15:39
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
faker mapper21/12/2009 15:39(edited 21/12/2009 15:42)

Status: Denied

Reasons:

- Invalid filename. (uq_streetclimb.rar)

Suggestions:

- Please read the submission rules before you start to upload your file!

- Filename has to be uq_streetclimb_mapper.rar

Other:

- Feel free to resubmit your map.

kzuq`MaD mapper21/12/2009 22:56

I am bad in english, sorry.
Dear administrators XJ.
I was told that my map is not accepted due to incorrectly named file. I renamed the file and added the map to your site. But then a friend told me about the bug on my map. I looked, and he really is. After fixing the bug, I added you to their site map. Remove please, my previously added to the name of the map archive uq_streetclimb_MaD, and later downloaded archive to the map (uq_streetclimb_MaD) - This is the final version of my map

kzuq`KPbIM28/12/2009 10:40

faker, you accept this map?

kzuq`KPbIM31/12/2009 00:17

up

Ovidiu Dumitru31/12/2009 10:29(edited 31/12/2009 10:32)

Can't you see that you're in the denied maps forum section ? How can you ask if we accepted it ?

And please, stop posting here. The thread was made for a communication between map team and mapper.

kzuq`KPbIM01/01/2010 12:13

Well firstly I asked because the cause of failure is very small, the mere absence of the name.
That's all ...

faker mapper24/05/2010 00:53

Yeah, KPbIM, you can resubmit the map of course.

However, we had some problems with the mapcheck system (read more about it at http://xtreme-jumps.eu/submitmaps.php) and it will have to be resubmitted under the new system.

There will be a newspost about it soon.

Page 1 of 1