kz_cfl_aqualand useless SC
Hi all, I think you all saw it could be possible to do this jump. I just post it if you want to try it, just do it with a bhop ;)
Picture:
http://breda.guillaume.free.fr/kzfr/aqualandsc.JPG
Demo: (green way)
http://breda.guillaume.free.fr/kzfr/aqualandsc.rar
hf!
[ Edited ]
i know its offtopic but why did you stop recording demos kimo? :D
gj!
yea, nice btw, i play one time that map and the fps are between 20 and 30 =(.
OMG i found that!!! aaaah i know that :P
i did that bhop and no bhop its veerryy haardd
wait, maybe only bhop not sure
but nice fine haah
I just get bored recording world record. But I don't stop recording tricks :]
[ Edited Sat Aug 26 2006, 03:47AM ]
hum n1 kimo, he found that against me in cup :@ grrrrrr
bad bad bad kimo!
ps : timmyyyy <3 ciBle-
GJ kimo
Nice find. Pretty hard to do when you've got 20 fps though
Yeh i have 20 fps there too xD Gj anyway
n1 kimo
gg t3h kimo
No offence kimo, but i found that sc the same day the map got released. Nice tho ;) <3
GJ boy.There are many u r fans in China hehe
welcome to s1.simen.cn
s2.simen.cn
s3.simen.cn
s4.simen.cn
s4.simen.cn:27016
s4.simen.cn:27017
to show u jump skill :P
Please log in to post replies.