Pre-Configured Hammer Editor

Started by tee
26/12/2009 00:58
Page 1 of 1
tee26/12/2009 00:58

Hello Everyone :)

1 Year ago I download Valve Hammer Editor. I got it configured with everything you need to, before doing a map. I made a lot of maps and enjoyed working with the tool. 2 weeks ago I had to restore my HDD, and forgot to make a Back-up for my Hammer Editor Folder, which contained all the important files. The problem is that i can't get my Hammer Editor working again. I have been trying for days to configure all the settings and such, but i can't get it working as it was 2 weeks ago, before the HDD restore.

Is there anybody that would be such a kind person to upload their folder of a pre-configured Hammer Editor, containing all the stuff you need before making a map? That would be awesome.

PsYxOpAt mapper26/12/2009 08:05

http://egir.dk/index.php?page=list_tutorials.php from here you can set VHE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/iq4aiw with this fgd file you can see the entities in VHE
download zhlt
http://zhlt.info/download-zhlt.html ZHLT 3.4 final

tee26/12/2009 13:29

Thank you so much dude, i will try it out! :)

tee26/12/2009 13:49

Sorry, but i ran into another problem. I can't find my hl.exe in the Game Executable Directory, or any other place on the computer. I got Counter-Strike 1.6 fully installed (steam), but the required files doesn't seem to be on my computer. I can't find the file I need for "Mod Directory" or "Game Directory" too, It's freakin' strange.

dEMolite mapper26/12/2009 14:18

start counter-strike over steam
then you should have the hl.exe in the /steamapps/account/counter-strike

you dont need hl.exe for the mod directory or for Game Directory

tee27/12/2009 04:54

It works perfectly now, thanks alot guys, I appreciate it.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.