I need help at the installation of the freeze
I found the plugin at this homepage
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=41126
and at the end it says I need
Requirements:
AMXX 1.80 or later
Cstrike Module
Fakemeta Module
Ham Sandwich Module
The attached custom models/sounds
how do I get these modules and how can I turn them on?
And can you explain to me , how to install the freeze grenade plugin?
because there is just a freezegrenade.amxx and a freezegrenade.sma
but no .ini file, so how can I install them, with all these modules that it works?
go cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/modules.ini and open it with notepad.
there are list of modules, some are behind ";" <--- that means they are disables.
so if there is
;fakemeta -> enable it ->
fakemeta.
do same to rest of modules. then you need amxx version 1.80 or later, and then put sounds and models what came with that package. then .sma file to scriptings folder and .amxx file to plugins folder. in configs/plugins.ini add freezegrenade.amxx to end of the file when you open it with notepad.
Please log in to post replies.