The Song you Listen ATM!

Started by NR|spr*
28/12/2009 16:53
Page 103 of 157
Cobrex mapper Tournament #207/07/2015 14:38(edited 07/07/2015 14:39)

d12 - how come
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEijtE0brdQ

Mik009/07/2015 00:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8xsCaDNa4
I Fought the Law - The Bobby Fuller Four
probably the happiest song about failure
Next time, get happy when losing :D

Funnysmile09/07/2015 13:03

7 ?????? (4atty aka Tilla, Mono ) - ????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6PQ1R3cCEY

@cobrex D12 <3

D2B09/07/2015 22:21

OddYsseus11/07/2015 19:42

Toltec - Afterglow (R.E.N.O.I.S.E. Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KEVU95D3x0&fmt=18

bydlo11/07/2015 20:29(edited 11/07/2015 20:33)

Dolphinrecord holder Tournament #211/07/2015 20:33

My alarm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpBP9dALcWw

iNsprate moviemaker11/07/2015 21:09

propanelj record holder12/07/2015 10:16(edited 12/07/2015 10:18)


good stuff

D2B12/07/2015 21:22

Originally posted by propane

good stuff

nice

Cobrex mapper Tournament #213/07/2015 04:03

i love listening to instrumentals ... hip hop instrumentals ... FS check em out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_o9nawN9gs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-XODIZQqOc

zmokiE13/07/2015 07:31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8kDjlVKCJU

zmokiE13/07/2015 07:49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDAIH5uy4os

slay3r Tournament #113/07/2015 23:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT_Y-eodTv4&list=PLPqSieaMLTjinG2HRmhqC2bisL5yiX1IQ&index=121

low-16/07/2015 01:08



Mik018/07/2015 02:32(edited 18/07/2015 02:33)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYK6uL9Xc5Q
Gesaffelstein - Wall of Memories
Heard this dope song when I randomly bumped into a tailer of Apocalypse Now. Pretty cool I gotta say!
the trailer btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhUv2-oUdM

benjabi19/07/2015 21:05

Calum Scott (Britain's got talent 2015)
Original: Robyn - Dancing on my own
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSinMOs5eGw

D2B21/07/2015 01:26

bydlo22/07/2015 11:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoWjynGhzYc

Mik023/07/2015 21:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR13ECD71xU
Duke Ellington - In a Sentimental Mood
——perfectly describes a mood when the night comes, or the dawn arrives:

"Adieu! adieu! thy plaintive anthem fades
Past the near meadows, over the still stream,
Up the hill-side;and now 'tis buried deep
In the next valley-glades:
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?
Fled is that music:—Do I wake or sleep?"

Page 103 of 157

Please log in to post replies.