The Song you Listen ATM!

Started by NR|spr*
28/12/2009 16:53
Page 49 of 157
evuly20/04/2011 16:52

Architects - Heartburn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2_CTHii4qE

Kraeft20/04/2011 16:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2OQbA3r78M
Don't ask me how the hell I ended up there

unBreakS20/04/2011 16:56

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song

evuly20/04/2011 21:24

Just can't get enough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWplIxmWSAc

knoxville20/04/2011 22:42
nerv.20/04/2011 23:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKcM7zioqrM&feature=feedbul

Price tag- Jessie J ( Jessiie cover)

j o h n08/05/2011 02:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el6Bqi1YqEE
epic song :)

fizik08/05/2011 16:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUVHzs8PxlA

Random!

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP09/05/2011 00:12(edited 09/05/2011 00:14)

smile empty soul - silhouettes

Ggs`09/05/2011 16:38

last days Im listening remixes of screamo/emo bands.. back in daays I adored screamo things :) now I mostly listenin electro. Those mixes give me something more - happiness!
for example:

Escape The Fate - Issues (Ruxpin Remix)
or Bring Me The Horizon - Chelsea Smile (K.C. Blitz Remix)

evuly09/05/2011 18:16(edited 09/05/2011 18:16)

Billy Talent - Red Flag is on at the moment!

unBreakS23/05/2011 14:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Lyka8Znes

evuly23/05/2011 18:32

Gang Starr - Moment Of Truth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH3hrtp1T84

Sick lyrics, one of the best songs I've ever heard.

Egorichstep27/05/2011 14:13

Originally posted by Ggs`
lBring Me The Horizon - Chelsea Smile (K.C. Blitz Remix)


lol nice ^^

NumB27/05/2011 22:40(edited 27/05/2011 22:41)
nobody^27/05/2011 22:48(edited 27/05/2011 22:55)

Justin 'Dropsys' Swint
KeedZ Gangster

R.I.P Buddy, you will be missed. <3

D2B03/06/2011 10:19

Machi Toki no Nagare Hito

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbNV7uCKPoA

xTry07/06/2011 15:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSPBDepapUs

Page 49 of 157

Please log in to post replies.