Your first KZ Map?

Started by V0ncH...
29/12/2009 17:17
Page 3 of 3
kafds01/01/2010 04:54

I entered random kreedz servers about once every 3 months knowing NOTHING about anything about 5-6 years ago. Many years later the "kreedz world" opened up to me.

I don't remember the first map I played, but amongst the very, VERY first maps I played were;
cg_coldbhop
bkz_goldbhop
kz_kzfr_tibet (propably the first map I ever completed, lol)
kz_bigezclimb
dkz_darkruins
zr_hetablock (played this map sometimes in my LAN, never making it very far - approximately till the first water-area)

A very old memory relating cg_coldbhop was, that I remember passing the map in ~15 minutes. I propably spent around 10 minutes in the duckbhop-part.

cahz0r Tournament #304/01/2010 04:36(edited 04/01/2010 04:37)

kz_adv_quadrablock (completed in 60min+). that was 1.5 years ago

prof. chosen04/01/2010 05:44

+1 brendo

Fliborecord holder Tournament #204/01/2010 10:52

There's already a thread for this subject: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?124378.100

Obviously, the first map I played was kz_northpole_b01 sometime in 2003 or 2004.

knoxville04/01/2010 12:16

giga- tera- or ultrablock cant remember

// i dedicate my 100th post (lol) to Flibo!

Mews.04/01/2010 13:39

kz_climbers_b01 somewhere around 2005-2006 , never played any kz map until 2008 march.

3ss04/01/2010 14:04

it was bhop map - bkz_goldbhop ; kz i fink kz_cellblock.

ehlak05/01/2010 03:00

goldbean 2004~

zyllEE05/01/2010 03:50

This beautiful map: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?124378.100

owned05/01/2010 04:13

kz_man_halloween2004

at a local LAN center. i was like 13 or 14, i told my dad to wait a few more minutes so i could hopefully finish it. never did finish it that day though lolol

krel05/01/2010 19:43

kz_cg_lavacliff about a 1.5 years ago.

V0ncH...06/01/2010 10:33

giantbean is a sick map

PepoMerca06/01/2010 10:52

guess it wAS on nightblock

WeMeRA06/01/2010 13:56

Search first then post MKAY?

¤ syKotic ¤07/03/2010 20:33

kz_wsp_1337bl0ck, took me about 1.5hrs to complete. after finishing it, someone told me about checkpoints, and i was like "WHAT THE ****"!! anyways, later on i realized that checkpoints blew, so i was quite proud of myself :)

diggzie!23/03/2010 12:04

kz_man_castle @ 2005~2006

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.