func_door an invisible part?

Started by tense
29/12/2009 20:52
Page 1 of 1
tense29/12/2009 20:52

hello, I need your help, with the entity func_door
how does it make an invisible part like this?
Link

in order to achieve this same result Link

I have attempted of everything but I am not able to make work, please help me Link

I hope to understand me, my English is bad. I'm from Spanish

xPaw mapper29/12/2009 20:57

you could use BLUE texture and set render mode to solid no light, or try to use CLIP texture

tense29/12/2009 20:59

hey used the texture clip but the been accustomed to doesn't move

zengal mapper29/12/2009 21:24

null texture is your friend

tense29/12/2009 22:06

Originally posted by zengal
null texture is your friend

these sure?

the map that has that entity is jb_deserted_v1

tense29/12/2009 22:06

help mee pleasee!!

tense30/12/2009 00:59

CLosed, thank zengal you are the better.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.