Stand-up Bhops

Started by lphoenixl
29/08/2006 09:09
Page 1 of 1
lphoenixl29/08/2006 09:09

I've been trying to perfect this but I guess I just don't know the 'correct' way of doing it. I'm a pretty decent at bunny hoping. What I have trouble about stand-up bunny hops is the actual motion of it. I can do it some times but most of the time I just loose speed instead of gaining it. Do let go of duck & jump at the same time, duck a little bit in midair till your low enough THEN jump, duck the whole way then jump. If you don't mind could some of you guys give some tips as to exactly do this properly.
[ Edited ]

nizheradze29/08/2006 13:11

jump - duck - release duck- jump again
Just like regular bhops u have to feel it, if you focus on "when do what" you can't concentrate on the map.
Just practice until it comes up naturally.

Read03/09/2006 06:52

ive alreay told u and showed u just practice it fool:p

iv4n04/09/2006 13:59

ye this technique is hard to do it precisely, try it on some kzmaps

lphoenixl04/09/2006 16:59

I know reed, its just so hard to get it right every time T_T. I'm getting better at it tho.

saad709/09/2006 08:30

hmmmm which bhop u ppl r talking abt. Can anyone post a demo on de maps of this "SATND-UP BHOPS" ty

Read09/09/2006 10:40

syand up bhops increase ur speed and distance if u r loosing speed on a bhop map u can crouch in the air and just before u land let go of crouch and jump this forces ur feet to the floor pushing u off the ground

nizheradze09/09/2006 21:59

saad7 : http://rapidshare.de/files/32539566/standup.rar.html

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.