Demo

Started by waplet
30/12/2009 22:48
Page 1 of 1
waplet30/12/2009 22:48

how to edit CS , so after demo watching it doesnt have +forward and cant turn it off

kafds30/12/2009 23:04

This is a problem that everyone (?) has, and personally I don't care about it. After watching a demo or demos, there are several weird bugs ingame often after that and a simple boot/restart of the game will "fix" it. Most often my Mouse Look is changed but I just switch it back from the Options and its all g00d.

P.S: Don't know how to help you but I suggest you to stop caring about that.

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #330/12/2009 23:37(edited 30/12/2009 23:37)

Here's a bind i use, just press the key after you've watched the demo/s and want to play!

bind "KP_PLUS" "-left;wait;-right;wait;-forward;wait;-back;wait;-jump;wait;-moveleft;wait;
-moveright;wait;-attack;wait;-attack2;wait;-duck;wait;-speed;wait;+mlook"

waplet30/12/2009 23:58

thanx

xPaw mapper31/12/2009 00:01

wait's arent needed there :)

eragon99909/11/2012 20:34

_restart

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.