O.o

Started by METAL^pt
01/01/2010 21:52
Page 1 of 1
METAL^pt01/01/2010 21:52(edited 02/01/2010 19:34)

I delete the commas but I have the error yet..

* Executing...
** Command: Change Directory
** Parameters: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\ruinara\counter-strike\cstrike"


** Executing...
** Command: Change Directory
** Parameters: "c:\users\worten\desktop\meusmapas\kzpt_semnome"

* Could not execute the command:
Change Directory "c:\users\worten\desktop\meusmapas\kzpt_semnome"
* Windows gave the error message:
"Acesso negado."

** Executing...
** Command: Change Directory
** Parameters: "c:\users\worten\desktop\meusmapas\kzpt_semnome"

* Could not execute the command:
Change Directory "c:\users\worten\desktop\meusmapas\kzpt_semnome"
* Windows gave the error message:
"Acesso negado."

** Executing...
** Command: Change Directory
** Parameters: "c:\users\worten\desktop\meusmapas\kzpt_semnome"

* Could not execute the command:
Change Directory "c:\users\worten\desktop\meusmapas\kzpt_semnome"
* Windows gave the error message:
"Acesso negado."

** Executing...
** Command: Change Directory
** Parameters: "c:\users\worten\desktop\meusmapas\kzpt_semnome"

* Could not execute the command:
Change Directory "c:\users\worten\desktop\meusmapas\kzpt_semnome"
* Windows gave the error message:
"Acesso negado."

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "c:\users\worten\desktop\meusmapas\kzpt_semnome.bsp" "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\ruinara\counter-strike\cstrike\maps\kzpt_semnome.bsp"


** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "c:\users\worten\desktop\meusmapas\kzpt_semnome.pts" "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\ruinara\counter-strike\cstrike\maps\kzpt_semnome.pts"

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
"O sistema não conseguiu localizar o ficheiro especificado."

remake01/01/2010 22:45(edited 01/01/2010 22:46)

don't use commas in filenames ("rmf,bsp,wads,sounds" => "everything")

METAL^pt03/01/2010 21:14

i deleted the commas but I have the same error, does anyone know what i have to do? :(

Fanas04/01/2010 11:25(edited 04/01/2010 11:26)

Reinstall vhe, then go to Tools>Options and do the configuration again. I had this problem because I placed cs in the other hard disk, everything should be in only one hard disk.

METAL^pt04/01/2010 16:05

Fanas, but I have to reinstall it?
Can I only do configuration again?..

Fanas04/01/2010 22:00

Try to reconfigure at first, if it still won't work, reinstall it.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.