bkz_goldbhop_kelta_0130
Started by p0ku*
03/01/2010 08:06
Read-Only
Page 3 of 3
NeMiQ2205/01/2010 22:54
Originally posted by FreestyleR-_-Originally posted by GrrrBut isn't that plugin affects only prestrafing? maximum pre for knife/usp is 299.9 , he did 300 pre or what? does that plugin affects strafing ? did he got 1u/s more on each bhop's maxspeed.. I can't say does he cheats or not, but in a 1:30 run he may get 1,5 seconds advantage if he is 1u/s faster in the whole run.. but anyway I don't believe that this plugin could be useful in bhopping, if u can get caught with 300 pre.
lol.
250 speed = 299 prestrafe
251 speed = 300 prestrafe.
260 speed = 310+ prestrafe
I don't believe that KeltA is cheater.
lol.
No matter what "default" speed do you have you'll be always reseted to 250 if you'll hit the ground with 300+ prestrafe.
DiDo-G
05/01/2010 22:55
Originally posted by FreestyleR-_-H@H@H@H@H@. When u was on my lan?? :D My mouse is broken and i can't show u 254-255 stats in server;( I tried 256 block but i failed, sux edge. :(
One of the best scripters? U want to say that KeltA is cheater? lol. Everybody that is better than you is script. that's right.
are u retarded when I said that kelta cheats :o and i was on your lan when u bought your steam
Grrr05/01/2010 23:00
Originally posted by NeMiQ22Originally posted by FreestyleR-_-Originally posted by GrrrBut isn't that plugin affects only prestrafing? maximum pre for knife/usp is 299.9 , he did 300 pre or what? does that plugin affects strafing ? did he got 1u/s more on each bhop's maxspeed.. I can't say does he cheats or not, but in a 1:30 run he may get 1,5 seconds advantage if he is 1u/s faster in the whole run.. but anyway I don't believe that this plugin could be useful in bhopping, if u can get caught with 300 pre.
lol.
250 speed = 299 prestrafe
251 speed = 300 prestrafe.
260 speed = 310+ prestrafe
I don't believe that KeltA is cheater.
lol.
No matter what "default" speed do you have you'll be always reseted to 250 if you'll hit the ground with 300+ prestrafe.
thats what I'm meaning, if u can get 300 prestrafe with that plugin (without reseting speeds) it would be obvious to check in the demo for a jump with 300+ pre
WownuK;06/01/2010 06:06
Originally posted by RAJUOriginally posted by cookie.csraju is the most retard person that i've ever met in my whole life. really, i cant believe that a real person can be more retard than raju.
you dont have any arguments to talk raju, are you eDark? do you check demos? NO, so stfu, give EVIDENCE that KeltA cheats. you are a fucking cheater so if you give evidence that kelta cheats, i want believe you anyways couse you lost all your credibility just by cheating and being as you are.
haha ,idc what some argentinian fag think about me lol.. , btw look at your mom there is a proof for u
seems that you can't realize that the only thing you can do in this forum is discriminatin, insulting, and giving useless opinions. what does my mother has to do with this thread? i prefere been an "argentinian fag" (as you said) than beeing a stupid inmature guy that can't even read what he writes.
OT: i think that the knifespeed is detectable, so i don't think that kelta cheats,,
kz[a] Hazard06/01/2010 07:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmWUeVYCq08&feature=related
WeMeRA06/01/2010 08:04(edited 06/01/2010 08:05)
Originally posted by kz[aHazard]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmWUeVYCq08&feature=related
Really nice song hazard, I really enjoyed it. :)
OT: I don't think he cheats!
zza
06/01/2010 08:05
Originally posted by kz[aHazard]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmWUeVYCq08&feature=related
Good song.
Oriwar_r06/01/2010 14:38
Originally posted by pizza^Originally posted by kz[aHazard]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmWUeVYCq08&feature=related
Good song.
agreed
Ducu06/01/2010 17:07
try to finish goldbhop with scout under 1:30 or in a good time... and stfu, stupid thread....
lonewolf 07/01/2010 05:32
bkz_goldbhop in 1:25 could be done with duckbhops
c0l3c7i0n07/01/2010 08:32
he's NOT cheating...just geeking, imo.
D2B07/01/2010 19:25
[blockquote]kz[a wrote ...
Hazard]
-link-[/blockquote]
nice song lol
ndR
12/01/2010 00:21(edited 12/01/2010 00:23)
useless thread?
KeltA's demos got deeply checked by eDark some time ago, he's clean.
Punk^12/01/2010 00:39
Yep ndR :) was useless from the beginning :p
kafds17/01/2010 23:11
Yeah and omilo already did 01:29.
ndR
18/01/2010 01:53
Originally posted by kafdsYeah and omilo already did 01:29.
And I close the thread with those wise words.
Page 3 of 3