listen server error?

Started by bp
04/01/2010 10:43
Page 1 of 1
bp04/01/2010 10:43

[blockquote]Usage:
Setmaster unavailable, start a server first.
Net Ports: Server 27015, client 27005
Server IP address 192.168.0.3:27015
Server IPX address 00000000:00e04d20b445:27015

------------------cuted----------------------

==================
Game DLL Version mismatch
DLL version is 140, engine version is 140
The Gmae DLL for cstrike appears to be outdated, check for updates.
==================[/blockquote]

Hi guys
I write this thread because listen server error.
I turned on CS,and i pressed new game.
I selected map to kz_longjumps2, and pressed OK.
but no happens, and i saw this message :(
So I skipped this messages and i tried again,
and game is exited.
And I updated metamod 1.19p32,
and tryed again, but that was too. game is exited.
However, can i fix this errors?
PS. I only seted up XJ Plugin 1.01 (On Downloads menu ->Misc)
PPS. And i updated meta plugin
PPPS. SORRY FOR MY BADLY ENGLISH

remake04/01/2010 13:53

Nonsteam?

bp05/01/2010 02:46

Originally posted by remake`
Nonsteam?

No.

If u can't believe me, check this
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ak8456

kielorz05/01/2010 08:01

w/o mods everything goes fine??

bp06/01/2010 13:22

Originally posted by I RUSSIA!
w/o mods everything goes fine??

what is w/o mods?

kielorz06/01/2010 14:56

without metamod and such stuff

remake06/01/2010 18:24

post your liblist.gam here.

boom.dll07/01/2010 00:53

omfg... its like the same error everywhere....

DELETE ADDONS + LIBLIST.GAM
START COUNTER STRIKE
START RANDOM MAP
EXIT COUNTER STRIKE
COPY ADDONS IN CSTRIKE
START COUNTER STRIKE
HAVE FUN

and yeah... caps is to make myself understood :P

bp07/01/2010 11:14

Originally posted by remake`
post your liblist.gam here.

here
http://www.4shared.com/file/190384154/9e8f5b2b/liblist.html

remake10/01/2010 16:03

looks fine.. just follow boom's steps and if you can't get it work after that too then announce it here.

bp11/01/2010 02:26

oh shit , steam reinstall is answer. :(
thanks to all :D

remake11/01/2010 05:10

lol? it would be enough if you delete liblits.gam and addons folder, and then install xj's amxx pack again following boom's steps :<

boom.dll11/01/2010 09:39

people never listen :(

bp14/01/2010 11:08

Originally posted by boom.dll
people never listen :(

huh?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.