Hiding weapon model

Started by m0ver
04/01/2010 16:14
Page 1 of 1
m0ver04/01/2010 16:14

I have strange problem. When I type in console r_drawviewmodel 0 to hide weapon model it is hid but immediately restored. I use AMXX so I am wondering is there any plugin that forces that cvar to 1?

Dragon04/01/2010 17:05

alias m_pitch "r_drawviewmodel 0"

m0ver04/01/2010 17:10

Thanks! It works like a charm ^^

m0ver09/01/2010 15:09

Damn, it doesn't work in steam :( It says "alias name is invalid"
Is there a solution?

Hartelion27/02/2010 11:55

r_drawviewmodel 0 and then escape;wait;wait;snapshot

doktor27/02/2010 13:05

If you wanna use an amxx plugin to hide your weapons : http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?207086.0#post_207466

DiDo-Grecord holder28/02/2010 17:06

oh finally I will fix it !

MJK09/05/2010 10:48

Btw was wondering something conected to the r_drawviewmodel command ... I got used to not haveing a skin on my wpn from smoe hns servers that didnt have skins when u were T without Granades so i used the alias above (Dragon's One) And i wonder is it legal to use some sort of script in steam to activate this command ?? cuz its not legal in normal cs ( the shild bugs) tnx :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.