HLAE error - lol

04/01/2010 23:42
Page 1 of 1
Cobrex mapper Tournament #204/01/2010 23:42

So as title says : lol

I recorded with hlae ( mirv demo t. ) napz's run and then,i quitted hlae. As i clicked " X ",windows started to change the fonts. I had to replace those with normal ones. ( strange ? )

And then i opened again hlae and ... error. Why ? I use latest mirv version so ..

Error : hlae.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for inconvenience. ( close )

Please help ? :D

I google'd it and didn't find anything good.

rK04/01/2010 23:54

get the latest version and try again

Cobrex mapper Tournament #205/01/2010 18:34

i got .. i tried again.

Is this it : http://hhg-clan.de/hlae/download.php ?

geddyK05/01/2010 20:11(edited 05/01/2010 20:21)

Originally posted by Cobrex
i got .. i tried again.

Is this it : http://hhg-clan.de/hlae/download.php ?

I don't know whether it is it but better try to get out of here ( version HLAE 2.2.10.3 )

http://www.hhg-clan.de/hlae/files/hlae_2_2_10_3.zip

Cobrex mapper Tournament #205/01/2010 21:55

still getting error.
I think it's about that think happened to windows ( changing fonts and more ).

I will fix my PC i think,if i can't find fix for mirv. (anyways,windows has some errors :| )

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.