plugin suggestion

Started by koukouz mapperrecord holder
05/01/2010 14:46
Page 1 of 1
koukouz mapperrecord holder05/01/2010 14:46

I had an idea for a public servers plugin =>
it allows you to make 2 kind of checkpoints : first is to make runs, you are teleported to your cp place and the timer doesnt reset. when you start the timer again the checkpoints are lost.
second is to make bounce shortcuts or smthg else, you are teleported to the cp place but your timer resets. when you start the timer again these cps are not lost.

so when you type /checkpoint; you have a menu like 1. run cp / 2. perm cp or smthg.

Punk^05/01/2010 15:04

Oh yeah, that's a nice idea Koukouz.
I really hate it when I have to start all over just because I hit the timer but missed the jump.

volte23/01/2010 23:59

as gay as your avatar.

WeMeRA04/04/2010 21:30

Ye, really nice plugin would love that!

kafds04/04/2010 21:43

There should be a "Plugin Suggestions-thread" here. I'm sure there are alot of people with great ideas that they are too shy to reveal due to various reasons. I've had some, but I haven't been courageous enough to make a thread about that.

unBreakS18/04/2010 14:55

Very nice and usefull idea

SchlumPF23/04/2010 14:38

thats the idea of free hook after finishing a map. first finish a map to be able to train certain shortcuts or w/e.

irQuaker23/04/2010 17:56

I already made it.

nerv.23/04/2010 19:22

could you send uis the download link? and it is a save record plugin?

irQuaker23/04/2010 20:03

Its part of a larger private plugin, so i cant give it. But its really simple to make. Maybe ask someone to implement it in kzarg or tell to nuclear to add it in ProKreedz 2.0.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.