ubercombo inferno! [demos pl0x]

Started by k a f f e e
11/01/2010 18:21
Page 2 of 4
tronix13/01/2010 09:04

it is possible, but uber hard.

Mews.13/01/2010 10:27

Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

'vaMpPpPpp13/01/2010 11:47

Originally posted by Mews.
Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0


OK, you got me. Now fu.

kREWAN13/01/2010 12:52(edited 22/04/2010 19:20)

Gonna try it right away, coming with update later :)

Edit: Too hard imo!

Vivi13/01/2010 14:17

very hard

3ss13/01/2010 17:51

Originally posted by Mews.
Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

gj. :up:

ova14/01/2010 12:55

my commands in cs respond with lag, can't try, dam u win7!

RAJU14/01/2010 14:09

failed at last jump like with 1 unit

Flurpan14/01/2010 21:30

imp but verry imp

tronix15/01/2010 15:30

and now we supposed to laugh

WeMeRA15/01/2010 15:59

I did it.

3ss15/01/2010 16:53

not

Krzywy15/01/2010 18:45

on gravity 700 its poss

Grrr15/01/2010 20:17

with 100aa and hax its ez with awp noduck

Speedz0r VIP16/01/2010 01:53

Anyone that's done this yet and has a demo?

lonewolf VIP16/01/2010 02:42

I did with p90 but no demo.

Trolis16/01/2010 06:50

gimme new monitor and keyboard, and its ez

nerv.16/01/2010 08:05

Originally posted by ikm
I did with p90 but no demo.

lol and i beliv =)

WeMeRA16/01/2010 13:46

I did famas in 2min no demo ofc...

Speedz0r VIP16/01/2010 15:31

If you did it with famas in 2 min, then please take the time to do it with knife/usp and RECORD!

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.