ml_monsterbhop
Again a litte, nice map with ugly textures by Malvin :)
I just want to know, wether u like it :O
ml_monsterbhop
I'm not going to send this map to XJ, of course :P
AND: I'm going to do another bhop-without-stop-map tomorrow, but longer
n1 but the txtures sux realy cant do it first try need 2 o.O
Funny map btw :) But you really need to improve your texturing ^^
http://rapidshare.de/files/31482379/ml_monsterbhop_faker_0027.rar.html
Im sure its possible to do it faster though :o
lol n1 :O
my record is 39 secs :)
[ Edited Fri Sep 01 2006, 01:44PM ]
added to Sticky btw.
ty faker :)
oh sry, forgot to edit :E
[ Edited Fri Sep 01 2006, 12:13AM ]
LoL...only 7sek from faker on 2:nd try....hehe
Can do it under 30sek if I take time...
BTW here is my demo (enjoy my n00b skills^_~)
http://rapidshare.de/files/31491914/ml_monsterbhop_Pf0llz0r_0034.dem.html
nvm...29 secs now...going for less soon...nice map...simple..yet somewhat challenging...
[ Edited Fri Sep 01 2006, 07:27AM ]
Done it backwards (not like tahts hard or anything lol :P)
And yer nice map, they setup is so simple i enjoy it :)
demo ? i fell down on the last 10 blocks if i do it bw
27 :S didnt try that much :P
[ Edited Sat Sep 02 2006, 02:45PM ]
27 27 27 27...
xD
26 is possible but hard.
agree :)
I cant get a good time on the map i stick around 30+ but bw is really not that hard lol just practice it a few times and ull get a loooooong way.
um, just made my rec, 32 secs :p gonna take it under 30 secs :)
qewi did 25 x 3..
btw bambo, the thread is 2years old or something
lolol, i've done 25 like 20 times :E i cant make 24 '-.-
Please log in to post replies.