kzro_f0restbl0ck rain

Started by NumB
15/01/2010 11:04
Page 1 of 1
NumB15/01/2010 11:04

Anyone knows how to make rain like the one in this map?

NOTE: it's not a normal rain - you see splashes, but you don't see drops

Image

Fanas15/01/2010 18:35

I thing those are sprites, because I don't know any other way to disable rain drops.

NumB15/01/2010 19:57

No, it works client-side, so it has to be env_rain.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #215/01/2010 20:36(edited 15/01/2010 20:37)

They are sprites, but they still work through env_rain. I just couldn't figure out how.

You might need some advance .fgd file (or use haxor powers) and modify the entity's properties. I tried a bit but it didn't work out.

xPaw mapper15/01/2010 21:54

editing .fgd file wont make big sense

remake15/01/2010 22:03

yeap, modified fgd. I tried to add properties to env_rain with my fgd but nothing changed.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.