Textures

Started by w0nd3rfuL-_-
18/01/2010 13:46
Page 7 of 8
wrofeel05/09/2010 23:40

OMFG MAN :O YPU ARE THE BEST <3

you forget texture for awp_rooftops_remake :)

Di[S]asteR -.^06/09/2010 00:22(edited 06/09/2010 00:34)

I'll make 'em tomorrow :P
Tell me a kz/hns/classic map you guys want detail texture on :d
GO GO GO! :lol:

Punk^06/09/2010 09:28(edited 06/09/2010 09:28)

Do kz_synergy :-) (not kz_synergy_x)

rK06/09/2010 22:03

tbh I dont see any big differences.

@all: dont take every detailtexture thats available only cuz its something like divineness. you should distinguish between good and bad ones. you know, no critism, no improvements.

Di[S]asteR -.^17/09/2010 21:24

kz synergy & cg_strafejumpZ detailed textures :P

StrafejumpZ without HQ Textures -Click-
StrafejumpZ with HQ Textures -Click-

Synergy without HQ Textures -Click-
Synergy with HQ Textures -Click-



Download: MEGAUPLOAD
Download: SENDSPACE

unBreakS17/09/2010 22:25

gj on synergy.. the next maps i suggest to be bkm_problock, cg_wildwesthop, j2s_westbl0ck

FuLLeR20/09/2010 13:22

hq textures on awp_rooft0ps_remake ??

ExpaNsion20/09/2010 18:42

awp_rooftops
awp_india
av_degyptianez

wrofeel20/09/2010 20:17

omg leave him alone... -.- this textures not be made for 1 min :D

Di[S]asteR -.^20/09/2010 21:15

Originally posted by wrofeel
omg leave him alone... -.- this textures not be made for 1 min :D

that's not a problem.. I'm just too lazy to start doin them :D

unBreakS03/10/2010 17:22(edited 03/10/2010 18:32)

Hey guys these are my first detail textures
Hope you enjoy it

kz_adventure
-Detail Textures-

Without Detail Textures: http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9587/adven0.jpg
With Detail Textures: http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6899/adven1.jpg


kz_dbh_pipehop
-Detail Textures-

Without Detail Textures: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6382/dbh0.jpg
With Detail Textures: http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9558/dbh1.jpg

kz_shrubhop_ez
-Detail Textures-


Without Detail Textures: http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2683/shru0.jpg
With Detail Textures: http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2299/shru1.jpg

Suggest maps for detailing

rK03/10/2010 19:18

@unbreaks: on kz_adventure the ground texture doesnt really fit. there are already tiles on the floor and you divided them again into smaller tiles. looks really weird.

preZ12/10/2010 16:55

Sorry to bump this thread but I have some detailtextures and I don't have time or need to use them anymore since I've quit CS Moviemaking..

As rK said a while ago some of my detailtextures looks a bit distorted, all I can say is that I've downloaded some of the textures I used from http://www.cgtextures.com/ (and I had to pay for the textures!) and either you use them or you don't :)

Here you can see the names of the maps I have detailtextures of, and I don't have any previews this time because frankly, it's way to many to take previews of ;) http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4547/previewqg.jpg

Now, if you want you can download these and try them out, but if you use them in your movie please be so kind to mention me in your end credits :up:


Download Detailtextures package by preZ here:


Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/swps8e

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4MXZF0IH

Easy-Share: http://www.easy-share.com/1912604292/Detailtextures by preZ.zip

RapidShare: http://rapidshare.com/files/424609263/Detailtextures_by_preZ.zip

Ifile: http://ifile.it/m6y0d8a/Detailtextures%20by%20preZ.zip

If for some reason the links are not active or corrupt you can find my email at my XJ-User account or add me at steam (preZ1337) and I will upload it again.

NB: Please do NOT give/sell the textures, and modify them only for personal use!


I think that about covers it :) Hope you like them all and enjoy them! :D

-preZ

wrofeel12/10/2010 19:00

OMFG preZ :O :O

ExpaNsion15/10/2010 19:34

Originally posted by preZ
Sorry to bump this thread but I have some detailtextures and I don't have time or need to use them anymore since I've quit CS Moviemaking..

As rK said a while ago some of my detailtextures looks a bit distorted, all I can say is that I've downloaded some of the textures I used from http://www.cgtextures.com/ (and I had to pay for the textures!) and either you use them or you don't :)

Here you can see the names of the maps I have detailtextures of, and I don't have any previews this time because frankly, it's way to many to take previews of ;) http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4547/previewqg.jpg

Now, if you want you can download these and try them out, but if you use them in your movie please be so kind to mention me in your end credits :up:


Download Detailtextures package by preZ here:


Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/swps8e

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4MXZF0IH

Easy-Share: http://www.easy-share.com/1912604292/Detailtextures by preZ.zip

RapidShare: http://rapidshare.com/files/424609263/Detailtextures_by_preZ.zip

Ifile: http://ifile.it/m6y0d8a/Detailtextures%20by%20preZ.zip

If for some reason the links are not active or corrupt you can find my email at my XJ-User account or add me at steam (preZ1337) and I will upload it again.

NB: Please do NOT give/sell the textures, and modify them only for personal use!


I think that about covers it :) Hope you like them all and enjoy them! :D

-preZ

all links is 404 error

preZ16/10/2010 00:42

Originally posted by expansion-_-
Originally posted by preZ
Sorry to bump this thread but I have some detailtextures and I don't have time or need to use them anymore since I've quit CS Moviemaking..

As rK said a while ago some of my detailtextures looks a bit distorted, all I can say is that I've downloaded some of the textures I used from http://www.cgtextures.com/ (and I had to pay for the textures!) and either you use them or you don't :)

Here you can see the names of the maps I have detailtextures of, and I don't have any previews this time because frankly, it's way to many to take previews of ;) http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4547/previewqg.jpg

Now, if you want you can download these and try them out, but if you use them in your movie please be so kind to mention me in your end credits :up:


Download Detailtextures package by preZ here:


Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/swps8e

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4MXZF0IH

Easy-Share: http://www.easy-share.com/1912604292/Detailtextures by preZ.zip

RapidShare: http://rapidshare.com/files/424609263/Detailtextures_by_preZ.zip

Ifile: http://ifile.it/m6y0d8a/Detailtextures%20by%20preZ.zip

If for some reason the links are not active or corrupt you can find my email at my XJ-User account or add me at steam (preZ1337) and I will upload it again.

NB: Please do NOT give/sell the textures, and modify them only for personal use!


I think that about covers it :) Hope you like them all and enjoy them! :D

-preZ

all links is 404 error



Then copy it :omg: :)

ExpaNsion18/10/2010 14:06

Originally posted by preZ
Originally posted by expansion-_-
Originally posted by preZ
Sorry to bump this thread but I have some detailtextures and I don't have time or need to use them anymore since I've quit CS Moviemaking..

As rK said a while ago some of my detailtextures looks a bit distorted, all I can say is that I've downloaded some of the textures I used from http://www.cgtextures.com/ (and I had to pay for the textures!) and either you use them or you don't :)

Here you can see the names of the maps I have detailtextures of, and I don't have any previews this time because frankly, it's way to many to take previews of ;) http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4547/previewqg.jpg

Now, if you want you can download these and try them out, but if you use them in your movie please be so kind to mention me in your end credits :up:


Download Detailtextures package by preZ here:


Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/swps8e

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4MXZF0IH

Easy-Share: http://www.easy-share.com/1912604292/Detailtextures by preZ.zip

RapidShare: http://rapidshare.com/files/424609263/Detailtextures_by_preZ.zip

Ifile: http://ifile.it/m6y0d8a/Detailtextures%20by%20preZ.zip

If for some reason the links are not active or corrupt you can find my email at my XJ-User account or add me at steam (preZ1337) and I will upload it again.

NB: Please do NOT give/sell the textures, and modify them only for personal use!


I think that about covers it :) Hope you like them all and enjoy them! :D

-preZ

all links is 404 error



Then copy it :omg: :)

Thanks!

daNNe;29/09/2011 12:14

make for cs_italy_remake and hns_dirtytown please

rK29/09/2011 13:53

Originally posted by daNNe;
make for cs_italy_remake and hns_dirtytown please

why dont you make yourself?

Torex-):-D moviemaker29/09/2011 14:49(edited 29/09/2011 14:50)

Originally posted by rK
Originally posted by daNNe;
make for cs_italy_remake and hns_dirtytown please

why dont you make yourself?

mby cuz he dont know how to do that?

Page 7 of 8

Please log in to post replies.