Which zhady wr do you think never will be bea
Started by billz
22/01/2010 18:02
Page 2 of 2
n0xxer.23/01/2010 20:53
terablock[h] and extreme.
pLaguE^23/01/2010 21:05
Originally posted by Pulsar!all his records will be beaten and rebeating many times
Memories23/01/2010 23:27
I'd like to see someone beating kz_man_owtcity^__^
nucLeaR23/01/2010 23:48
templebhop_h ?
kyser23/01/2010 23:53
Originally posted by nucLeaRtemplebhop_h ?
not that hard to beat for some good climber, imo. is not perfect run zhady's, but still nice run!
PepoMerca24/01/2010 01:20
chinablock_ez, cellblock, erarock.
Playmate24/01/2010 09:37
Originally posted by ipA ^^terablock[h] and extreme.
Will not be beaten for the longest time.But they will be beaten 101%.
J1`24/01/2010 10:13
aqualand
DiDo-G
24/01/2010 12:36(edited 24/01/2010 12:37)
Originally posted by Puppey`cellblock no wai.
haha
ndR
24/01/2010 12:44
Time taught me that every record is beatable no matter how freakin' awesome it looks.
I thought that some of my WRs were unbeatable 2 years ago when I stopped kz, and they weren't at all, it took years for people to beat them but they got beaten.
Don't forget the decimal system is coming soon, which is going to be a very big change in kz :)
Flibo
24/01/2010 14:18
Originally posted by ndRTime taught me that every record is beatable no matter how freakin' awesome it looks.
I thought that some of my WRs were unbeatable 2 years ago when I stopped kz, and they weren't at all, it took years for people to beat them but they got beaten.
Don't forget the decimal system is coming soon, which is going to be a very big change in kz :)
True, but that's not directly the question that was asked in the first place. Obviously all zhady's demos are beatable, but the big question is that will anyone beat them?
k3G24/01/2010 15:54
well ,at least those 5s demos are unbeatable :D
ndR
24/01/2010 16:02
I think so Flibo
KiZZek24/01/2010 16:11
Maps with big time has never been perfect, and kz_cg_extreme no exception, especially since this extreme map.
st@mbeto.
24/01/2010 17:24
O.o
rampL
25/01/2010 21:01
bkz_dusttemple
Page 2 of 2
Please log in to post replies.