Placar

Started by METAL^pt
22/01/2010 21:37
Page 1 of 1
METAL^pt22/01/2010 21:37

does anyone know how to make those placars that change the image on it in 5 of 5 seconds? it's like that publicty you see on the streets.

Need help, cumpZ

hm^ mapper VIP23/01/2010 19:52

http://www.thewall.de/content/half-life:tutorials:spezielle_texturen

Fliborecord holder Tournament #223/01/2010 22:22

Ahem, that link was in German (although I'm 1337 at guessing what the word means because of my superb Swedish skills), and I don't think that's what he asked for precisely. I think he's talking about the one in kzcn_brickblock or de_cpl_mill. For that you just need several func_door_rotating blocks I think. I don't actually know how to make them (I blow at entity work), but there must be tutorial about it in the internet.

dEMolite mapper24/01/2010 00:34

func_door_rotating which will be triggered.

Speed: how fast it should change
delay before close: the time how long it should stay there before it closes again

Not sure atm but for unlimited amount i would even try to work with:
Target and Fire on Close

METAL^pt24/01/2010 23:59

yeah flibo is exactly that what I want.. thanks anyway hm^
demolite so, i create a block and put it at func_door_roating and put the speed and the delay before fire as I want right? That's it?

spr1n mapper05/02/2010 20:32

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fcs-mapper.by.ru%2Ftutorials%2Ft20reklama.shtml&sl=ru&tl=en&swap=1

hm^ mapper VIP06/02/2010 19:38

Aaaaaaaaaaah, this was what he means......

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.