Can't mark any object in 3d window

Started by perd0 mapper
23/01/2010 23:45
Page 1 of 1
perd0 mapper23/01/2010 23:45(edited 23/01/2010 23:46)

Hey guys. I have installed Windows 7 on my computer, after buying a new one.
Now I can't mark/click on any object/model in the 3d window and I must find it in the another windows (in grid) of my Hammer.
I have heard from my friends, that they have the same problem.
Of course I understand, that VHe was made before releasing Windows 7, so it's not made for it, but still I hope, there is any way how to fix it :-/

Can you give me any tips? Thank you.

dEMolite mapper24/01/2010 00:24

i think you have an ati radeon in it right?
then its not the problem of w7 cause its a very known problem on ati cards and they event fixed it now for 2years.

Fixing:
- Old Driver of ATI
- Nvidia Card
- Or an older OpenGL ATI wrapper.

perd0 mapper24/01/2010 00:48(edited 24/01/2010 00:48)

yes, ati 5770HD, and I really don't want to change it :D
okay thanks for tips, i will try to find some older driver then, thank you.

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #324/01/2010 00:52(edited 24/01/2010 00:54)

The older drivers does make you able to select in 3d view, but it becomes so laggy I couldn't do anything.. I bought a nvidia card and gave away my ati one and I'll never buy a ati card again :)

sn00p mapper24/01/2010 09:07

ATI bleah...

perd0 mapper24/01/2010 13:57

huh i would never buy an nvidia card, if there is new and very cheap 5770 ati card ) that would be fail ;p

dEMolite mapper05/03/2010 00:52

Since January/February it is now fixed for ATI Card.

I can't test it because i dont have an ATI card but i think the comments in the ATI forums should be enough for it.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.