Search moviemaker

Started by TiSs
24/01/2010 20:19
Page 1 of 1
TiSs24/01/2010 20:19

Hi. I search moviemaker who can edit my movie [15 demos]. Post here your steam login plx.

DiDo-Grecord holder25/01/2010 17:07

kz-pictures.eu

Stabilot29/01/2010 20:34

Originally posted by DiDo-G
kz-pictures.eu


they are only making movies for their absolute best friends. IMO

Lazze29/01/2010 22:24

Originally posted by Tolibo
Originally posted by DiDo-G
kz-pictures.eu


they are only making movies for their absolute best friends. IMO


I think the reason you see it like that, is that we are not many moviemakers in kzp. Almost all of us have projects going all the time, and maybe even someone waiting for a movie after the current one.

V0ncH...29/01/2010 23:05(edited 29/01/2010 23:05)

Originally posted by LazZe^^
Originally posted by Tolibo
Originally posted by DiDo-G
kz-pictures.eu


they are only making movies for their absolute best friends. IMO


I think the reason you see it like that, is that we are not many moviemakers in kzp. Almost all of us have projects going all the time, and maybe even someone waiting for a movie after the current one.

i have like 3 projects in line -_-, i had to cancel quite a few cuz i just don't have time to make like 6 projects that quick.
And ye, to get a decent moviemaker, truth is you have to wait quite a bit until u can find a free.

rK30/01/2010 01:38

I think to learn editing is way easier and faster than finding a good moviemaker who fits to your personal taste and expectations for your movie. you just have to have the passion for your own works and an aesthetic feeling for colours/cut/effects which is actually not as hard as it sounds like lol

Im not talking to anyone certain but sometimes it seems that moviemakers have a lot "work" to do. I dont like this fact because in my point of view its just a hobby that you should enjoy when you feel like doing it.

Creative movies with a good atmosphere cannot be produced as a car on an assembly line.

no offence to anyone, just some thoughts which just came into my mind.

Lazze30/01/2010 03:12

Originally posted by rK
I think to learn editing is way easier and faster than finding a good moviemaker who fits to your personal taste and expectations for your movie. you just have to have the passion for your own works and an aesthetic feeling for colours/cut/effects which is actually not as hard as it sounds like lol

Im not talking to anyone certain but sometimes it seems that moviemakers have a lot "work" to do. I dont like this fact because in my point of view its just a hobby that you should enjoy when you feel like doing it.

Creative movies with a good atmosphere cannot be produced as a car on an assembly line.

no offence to anyone, just some thoughts which just came into my mind.


Im 100% with u there. I dont want more than 1 project to think of myself. I finish a project and then after that i'll take a look at the other ones. Also, its not really hard to learn the basics of moviemaking etc. The really hard thing is stuff like aligning of the clips, sync and things like that.

V0ncH...30/01/2010 03:45

yes rk, you're correct, moviemaking is about fun, sometimes we get projects and lose the fun and turn into a thing we 'must' do; thats when it sux and gets really boring.

maximaLz30/01/2010 10:05

Originally posted by V0ncH...
yes rk, you're correct, moviemaking is about fun, sometimes we get projects and lose the fun and turn into a thing we 'must' do; thats when it sux and gets really boring.


This is just exactly the WORD.

All my opinion was expressed in this sentence. Moviemaking turned into something I had to do, then I stopped.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.