Multi CJ
Started by .roLL1N+
25/01/2010 23:09
Page 2 of 2
nucLeaR28/01/2010 12:36
only 10% of new threads will not end closed by spamming.
.roLL1N+28/01/2010 13:23
Originally posted by kafdsAccording to the rules people should be getting warnings for spamming ("Bibo did it" is mentioned specifically in the rules) and I'd like to see justice happening around here. People should be talking on-topic instead of driving the whole thread into a complete chaotic mess of eternal sorrow.
Its not just an individual thread ruined, but people will catch up on to your bad behaviour and regular "good people" will be corrupted by your wrongdoings. Please, people, just straighten up!
I had something deeper to add to this post but I simply forgot it while writing the previous sentences. If I remember it again I will be sure to add it to this post by editing it, not creating another post as it would also (atleast should) be considered as spam.rollin you are strange you wrote that u are from serbia but putted greek flag?
Maybe he was born in Greece and currently lives in Serbia? There are many solutions (of which only one can be true) to this bizarre mystery that lies in .roLL1N+'s "location field".how much is WR stats of MCJ....
And finally I shall attempt to answer this question of which answer is unknown. I heard, that oTcHeTo performed 274ish stats, but that is just a myth/rumor and cannot be spread around as the absolute truth.
Your question has an answer, but it will be never told. People are not recording/keeping a record table of world record stats - or any stats in that matter. An unknown player could have jumped 276 stats without any solid proof at all, and if you are jumping in a public server and you see someone doing some amazing stats you must also remember that plugins do not give an accurate distance. Bigger stats = less accurate result. You can calculate the correct distance in another way, but the plugins are only there to give you a clue of your actual distance.
finally i get the real answer... thank you man :)
WownuK;29/01/2010 01:32
Originally posted by TlofTinfinity - 1 is infinity btw
shit, that's why when i count i never get to infinity
Page 2 of 2
Please log in to post replies.