Mouse bug?

Started by fizik
27/01/2010 18:08
Page 1 of 1
fizik27/01/2010 18:08

Ok,I'm using a razer copperhead with a small mousepad atm.

Some days ago,everything went good and such. Now I seem to have problems with my mouse ONLY INGAME. Here it is:

If I strafe in the air,and only in the air,my mouse does fast movements sometimes.Like you do a lj,and while doing the strafes you change your sens to like 12 (I'm using 4 atm) and the mouse just goes faaast and destroys the whole lj/strafe.What I did:

- Clean the Laser of the mouse
- Clean the mousepad
- Mouse acceleration has always been off/turned it off 100%
- Reinstalled config

I'm using Win7 64-bit.

Thanks for any help,I'll try to get a demo when it happens :/

c0ld^27/01/2010 20:18

shut down useless programs while playing

fizik27/01/2010 20:30

Done already,shutdown everything and edited Services also.

craigM24/10/2010 20:29

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I have this problem aswell and would really like some help on what to do.

My regular mouse which is Logitech g500, I experience this annoying problem, but if I change to my mx518, it works well and then theres no problems at all.

I have updated setpoint to the newest version, so that's not the case. Also windows 7, 64bit.

Anyone got a fix for this? :/

S3eKeR29/10/2010 20:33(edited 29/10/2010 20:34)

had same problem , install xp.

zuveeh moviemaker14/01/2011 21:04

i haz it too

beuhnoix14/01/2011 21:20

Originally posted by S3eKeR
had same problem , install xp.

best solution but I can't do that.. :/

CamelCloudrecord holder14/01/2011 21:42

The new OS probably won't even be able to run CS considering it's such an old game. And that's the problem. The game is no longer supported as it was before, new OS includes new features which CS doesn't like and... This shit happens.

Jonde15/01/2011 08:01

Change all your sensitivity settings in Windows / drivers to maximum and edit only the in-game sensitivity. Now it can't change to higher because it's the maximum.

gizpo_O17/01/2011 20:04

1000hz? Usually 1000hz causes a problems like that. Try set it to 500 / reinstall drivers. Also, I've heard that 1000hz is capable to break your mouse which again causes sensitivity changes. Try change usb port.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.