bkd_antiqbhop
Shitty map. Try to be more creative and don't use old style of maps
LOL don't be so rude, i think it's his first map.
Originally posted by VineWoodShitty map. Try to be more creative and don't use old style of maps
Go and make a better one or shut up .
I like the map even if its simple but the bhop keep me on :) Try for the upcoming maps to combine the jumps more not just plain because ... well as you can see some users are disturbed by this style of maps ( i lol @ them anyway )
Good job, i assume it's ur fist map and it's not bad. Keep working
I do not speak English so use a translator.
KZRA | SLAYER you're right this is my first map.
I have not copied the ideas of others, I did everything myself.
The following maps will try to make it more interesting)
its nice
To quote D2B; its nice.
Submit it to cosy-climbing.net. ;-)
You should compile your map with "-nowadtextures" (In other words there must NOT be a .WAD file included in the rar - http://cosy-climbing.net/img/nowad.jpg)
GJ for your first map, keep working hard and you'll make better and better maps!
Originally posted by cC|brendo333You should compile your map with "-nowadtextures" (In other words there must NOT be a .WAD file included in the rar - http://cosy-climbing.net/img/nowad.jpg)
there are some accepted maps in cc though which ask for seperate wads...
Originally posted by cC|brendo333You should compile your map with "-nowadtextures" (In other words there must NOT be a .WAD file included in the rar - http://cosy-climbing.net/img/nowad.jpg)
Thanks for your help :up:
Originally posted by opaOriginally posted by cC|brendo333You should compile your map with "-nowadtextures" (In other words there must NOT be a .WAD file included in the rar - http://cosy-climbing.net/img/nowad.jpg)
there are some accepted maps in cc though which ask for seperate wads...
Which were accepted before implementing this rule.
But I'm not saying this only because of Cosy. Many servers don't have .wad files shared for joining players. Just try to remember how many times you got kicked from CS because you didn't have necessary wads when trying to join the server? :P
After all, it's always better to have all needed stuff in one file.
Well, it's not some uber detailed map but I think it looks nice for first kz-map :)
It reminds me of bkz_goldbhop...? anyway I like it!
Please log in to post replies.