ingame texture names viewer

Started by n00bkill3r
29/01/2010 22:08
Page 1 of 1
n00bkill3r29/01/2010 22:08(edited 29/01/2010 22:14)

Does anyone know if there exists a plugin, which would show you a name of a texture on an object you are facing with your crosshair?

xPaw mapper30/01/2010 11:13

not possible.

remake30/01/2010 14:35(edited 30/01/2010 14:49)

So, amxx is so limited that it can't be used to read information stored in .bsp files?

kielorz30/01/2010 15:55

do you know how to read .bsp w/o decompiling?

doktor30/01/2010 16:11(edited 30/01/2010 18:10)

Command : get_text_name

Clic Me

EDIT :
I forgot to say that this plugin should be used for testing purpose only, and not on a public server. I had some crasshes that i wasn't able to explain, that's why i added some checks that shouldn't be required. Crashes should still happen sometimes.

Originally posted by xPaw
not possible.


I laughed, thanks.

n00bkill3r01/02/2010 13:07

Originally posted by doktor
Command : get_text_name

Clic Me

EDIT :
I forgot to say that this plugin should be used for testing purpose only, and not on a public server. I had some crasshes that i wasn't able to explain, that's why i added some checks that shouldn't be required. Crashes should still happen sometimes.

Originally posted by xPaw
not possible.


I laughed, thanks.


will try, thank you so much :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.